Joti purchase

Whats the new word on this?

2 Likes

Jordan forgot a few strains, supposed to be sending them out right away.
Whatever you do, don’t complain about it or else the “sensitives” are gonna condemn you!

9 Likes

@Indoornesian we definitely need a laugh button

6 Likes

Forgot the Gen X’s are infiltrating on to here.

6 Likes

Is this on the current buy or still dicking around with the first one?

3 Likes

This is the second buy. Everyone was amazed by how quickly these went out. I wasn’t impressed because with all of the prodding and the haste he messed up as usual.

3 Likes

It’s plugging along @OleReynard.

2 Likes

There is already private topic regarding 2nd round buy… is there really a need for another duplicate topic?

https://overgrow.com/t/jordan-of-the-islands-round-2/41466

8 Likes

Ol skunk doesn’t like all the messages so he always mutes them lol

3 Likes

I believe so…
I believe in getting to the point, trying to find it then having to read all the bullshit.
Eh

4 Likes

Ole Reynard don’t take no shit from threads either. :rofl:

7 Likes

You almost triggered me, but then I realized I’m not even old enough to be a Gen X’er. lmfao. 80s babies are millennials, I guess.

(Definitely just fucking around. No offense to the real Gen X’ers lol.)

8 Likes

BS. Im '82 and more gen x than millenial

6 Likes

Yeah, I feel like each decade ends on the 5’s, rather than on the 0’s. Big difference between being 18yo in ‘01 vs 12yo.

3 Likes

Generation “G”, as in Geezer!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

That’s because you are. Into 83 was considered Gen X until after 2000 when they changed it for some reason.

1 Like

To make room for Gen Alpha

2 Likes

Seems weird to change the past just to accommodate newer generations (then again we seem to do that all the time). The way I look at it is it was right the first time and you don’t have to shoehorn and move dates. We’re advancing faster and faster and if they want to make a change to reflect that then maybe change the way we define generations- do we view them more in the biological sense or do we view them more in the cultural sense? I think it makes sense to start leaning towards the culture moving forward personally. More advancements per decade will mean more observable differences between age groups.

Then again I really don’t care what they do moving forward as long as they leave me where I belong. '83 and 100% confirmed Gen X.

4 Likes

Actually the only one so far that has it, keep laughing I am.

2 Likes

Nope us Geezers are boomers :rofl:

4 Likes