Jumpers Jungle

nice looking pics and plants!

2 Likes

Ty ty ty I do most updates on Saturdays I notice if I take pics everyday you don’t notice much growth but with a week between each photo shoot you get substantially different pics

4 Likes

Wow you have a lot going on! Keep up the great work. I will follow along on this journey. Always love pics.

1 Like

Ty and welcome aboard things are gonna get super interesting here in a few weeks got some new stuff I’ll be putting down in a few weeks

1 Like

I’m in the jungle now bro

1 Like

Good to have you my friend

Welcome to OG @Jumper420 and a very nice garden you have!

1 Like

Ty so much @Tejas welcome and enjoy the show

Tonite should be an interesting night for updates hope it works out the way I plan and I can get everything done that needs to be done

Looking forward to the update!

1 Like

I’m gonna try and get all the plants and there colas and lowers today it’s so jammed packed in that tent it’s hard to get to some plants and I hate disturbing them once they are in mid to deep flower

1 Like

So this is my indoor gone outdoor I’m gonna cut this up in sections since I’m still learning. If u wanna know anything thing ask away I’ll be getting more into depth later on figured I’d give a preview of things to come

Uploading:
20210814_171406.jpg…

11 Likes

Now for the fun part I think I’ll start with the veg tent breeders and Strains are ApollofarmsVt Second Breakfast test strain and she is a killer. Sanctuary Gardens noctikron and gobsmack. Vintage Farms black thai. Alien blood genetix alien blood. Kingcade Garden corey haim SD x Sour Puts, snow dog x Sour puts.

!

6 Likes

Now for the flower tent which is gonna be lengthy sorry still trying to figure this whole thing. Breeders and Strains are as follows and they are in no particular order. Kingcade gardens all on the left side of the tent beside the back 2 cannatonic x Sour Puts, ogkb x Sour Puts, Buckeye purple x Sour Puts, ApollofarmsVt second breakfast, jinx proof 9Lb hammer, oldschool Chronic catpiss bx2, alien blood genetix alien blood

10 Likes

Almost like some of them are ready but not quite yet still got about a week or 2 left on some

2 Likes

So ty everyone for showing love here’s a bit if background on myself I’ve been growing since I was 16 got arrested in 2015 for the first time with 15 clones. 6 years later I’m back at it thus time legally. I have a bunch of stomach issues that we are working out right now and on the 19th I go to my GI for a plan of action. I have 2 kids who i love very dearly and will do anything for they are 6 and 3.

4 Likes

So I know I normally post on Saturdays but I wanna see what happens when I post one a diff day at a diff time and see if new people are attracted. Ty to the ones who are here already again love this community of growmies and hope to meet more with out further ado here’s the garden.

I’ll start with the veg tent and I’m keeping everything kinda brief tonite as I had to harvest a plant sooner then expected so didn’t get all the pics I wanted so we will start with her from alien blood genetics we have alien blood

![20210821_201352|375x500]

Then the next group of pics will be the veg tent 8x4 which consists of vintage garden genetics, kingcade gardens, Sanctuary Gardens, ApollofarmsVt, alien blood genetics.

Then we have the sexing chamber. We have 2 plants from kingcade Gardens 1 is a corey haim SD x Sour Puts and the other is a Snow dog x Sour Puts. The other 2 are from sanctuary gardens which are Nokticron and gobsmack.

Then in the flower tent we have a bunch of kingcade stuff 2 bagseeds from super good Strains, alien blood genetics, ApollofarmsVt, Jinx Proof, Old School Chronic, and vintage farms.

There’s so many diff Strains if u wanna know ask away just say breeder and I’ll break down what I have from each one other then that I have about 20+ Strains running

13 Likes

Nice pics , nice plants! alot of work lol.gj

1 Like

Ty yea I’m trying to find mothers and only way I know how is run as many Strains as I can and keep the best of each one i run then run them all again from seed while keeping the mother top mother from that hunt

Killer work! Looking for info on the sour puts and second breakfast.

1 Like