Jungle Spice #6 Community IBL Project

What a cool project! I would love to participate though have a pretty full plate at the moment…perhaps this winter though I will definitely be following along

11 Likes

Wow this sounds fun I’m definitely in once my mailman get here

7 Likes

What traits define the JS #6 pheno? Besides being big and beautiful.

5 Likes

@khaoohs
[quote=" topic:1440
JS #6.I shit you not, this stuff tastes like 7-up. Not just a little like 7up… closer to taking a gulp of it.
It’s a really awesome flavor. I’m really excited that the best pheno from my pack was in this grow, and I’m ecstatic that you all get a chance to look through the F2s of #6 and experience it for yourselves. I still have plenty of seeds to do a pretty expansive search
[/quote]

11 Likes

@Olbrannon, thanks. @lefthandseeds, sweet fizzy lemon/lime? That sounds like a wonderful profile.

12 Likes

One of my fav mom’s in the world suggested I come hang out and join in the fun.

I love the hunts and breeding so of course ma was right !!!

Yes MotR usually is just don’t tell her I admitted it :smiley:

12 Likes

22 Likes

Three females vegging outdoors, getting closer to their first topping and cloning every day.

13 Likes

I’m about 3 weeks out on starting my JS#6. I’ll be running males first, doing selection and then filling tents with as many fems as possible.

11 Likes

@lefthandseeds i have sent you a message regarding the uk/eu Jungle Spice/& crosses you sent me - just letting you know that they were sent back to sender last month ( check your pm’s), anyway hopefully you get/got em back mate.

Sorry uk/eu guys waiting on Jungle Spice - problems at customs etc.
Maybe if they’re returned to you - you could send them to someone else in uk/eu for distribution .?

Im just letting anybody waiting on them from me know they were ‘returned to sender’ … could still happen if @lefthandseeds has received them back …
Gaz

8 Likes

I haven’t received them, or heard anything since I mailed them. No letters, customs slips, nothing. They might just be gone. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Did you put a ‘safe address’ on the “sender” side or when they sent them back ,will they be lost to a fictitious address (lol.) …?
I’ll try finding the tracking number and see if there’s any info on it/ or if you have the Tracking details maybe you could check too…
If they’re lost - no biggie ,just letting you all know they were supposedly sent back on 25th April 19’.
Have a good one :point_up:t3: ,
Gaz

7 Likes

@lefthandseeds just popped a few of the JS #6 and will b ready to flower them in 2 months when this run is done and will update u and then send you beans from them

7 Likes

Yea should come back to my PO.

5 Likes

Right on! Looking forward to it.

4 Likes

Lookin nice and healthy Diggy Soze :+1:

2 Likes

Hmmmm, I just had some beans sent out from NY state in April 2019, (coming to Canada eh)shows being scanned into the post office 2X that day, then nothing… poof! gonedy.
Im guessing, only a guess, was dude was profiled, and the shit was likely stolen out the back door looking for drugs etc. cuz it doesnt scan anywhere else, its in the ether FFS.
Scamming cunts know if it is drug related most likely it will not be reported.

I knew a guy in high school that worked at a local Purolater, he told me they “drop” packages, stomp on packages or somehow else get packages “accidentally opened” and they searched for drugs, cash etc, knowing if they find the stuff, it would not likely get reported. They did find cannabis, cannabis oil, cash etc and never got caught that I knew of… so these are the people handling our seeds, clones, cannabis etc. Heads up!!

8 Likes

@lefthandseeds…ill be in on this one also…just waiting on open space. :wink:

6 Likes

Well jungle spice #6 seed one popped and look at what i found 2 for the price of one this should be an interesting grow

11 Likes

Hot damn! Seems like a lot of these have been coming up double.

12 Likes