Jungle Spice Dating Game

Personally, intersex is intersex and I would avoid it in a breeding program.

9 Likes

Agree, will cause issues down the road you may not want .

6 Likes

What color is that from?

JS males always seem to throw pistils, but that one more than most I’ve seen. The males I’ve gotten usually throw a couple later, but the F3 should have a lot more leaning toward the sativa side (which is where I’d expect it to come from). Still, I haven’t seen intersex in the females yet.

5 Likes

Green

None here yet.

4 Likes

Just couldn’t help myself

4 Likes

I have been allowing my veg room to flower. Done with that.
Found this girl in back. Some sort of mold I think. She was evicted from the garage and spent the night on the cold deck.
Hardy girl but I think she may be headed for Wintergarden.

3 Likes

LeftHands’ Jungle Spice hybrid.
I called it the “paint pheno” had an odd fresh paint like smell to it. But I can recognize the Congolese genetic in the smells.

13 Likes

same plant, close up

16 Likes

Super tight nuggs, with great mold resisitance. Nice taste and high!, Some nice keepers to be found within the JS.
G/L.

4 Likes

Was this one of the outcrossings or straight up JS? Could you characterize any other phenotypes in addition to “paint”? Do pheno expressions usually persist across F runs?

2 Likes

Well, I called it “paint pheno” to self identify what was what. I believe its was the Congo/HP dominant part of the genetic. I could recognize Congo terps in it.
It wasnt straight up JS. It was a hybrid. Im drawing a blank atm which hybrid it was?
It will come to me. Apologies.

2 Likes

I didnt run enough to decipher what was in there, I grew a few Deep Chunk X JSpice’s. The best plant was Deep Chunk dom. I assume cuz Deep Chunk is pretty much an IBL so it would make sense it would hog the genetic.
Wish I could help more.

2 Likes

Jungle spice. Just got a first taste of bloom nutes. Fox Farm. Gonna use it 'till it’s done. All my local nursery had of Jack’s was 20-20-20. Couldn’t wrap my head around using so much N in bloom.

The back center 2 are CGxPR.

13 Likes

Those are really looking great man. They’re super happy now.

4 Likes

I want to pick one and make seeds. Saving the big blue for Bud.

Maybe time for a show.

4 Likes

I saw you noticed how much wider the leaves were on @oleskool830 JS F2 plants. It’s gonna be a great comparison to see how much more sativa leaning these F3s are. I’m so pumped that I got the mom for these that I did. It’s not especially prevalent in the F2s.

4 Likes

Green

10 Likes

Nice work bro. They look happy,happy,happy!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Red

8 Likes

Blue

8 Likes