Jungle Spice Dating Game

Nah, just want to see what happens. Rather make mistakes when it doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

@oleskool830, not sure which you mean but all the pics above were inside my garage.

1 Like

All plants reveg differently (whether male or female). Some make a quantum leap… others hit what I call stage 1.

3 Likes

Boy leaves and flowers and a girl top.

4 Likes

Jungle Spice and CGxPR. Flower

8 Likes

Reveged and reflowered. Poor thing would prefer I make up my mind.

Lotta these roots on JS.

6 Likes

Am I to understand that you flowered this plant, harvested buddage then reveged it? I’m a little slow.

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Are you doing these 12/12 from seed?

1 Like

No. No buddage harvested. Just brought it into an uncontrolled light situation for a couple of weeks.

This CGxPR girl is my only harvested reveg to date.

I let the JS boys have their way with her and I will let her finish. Got a clone in veg, one for smoke and another waiting on a postal pollen drop.

5 Likes

Not yet, though I may give that a shot with a Mother’s Milk or two. Though not “From seed”. Maybe “from first 3 finger leaves”.
So far everything has been at least 4 weeks before 12/12.

1 Like

I was thinking of doing a few 12/12 fs as my auto tent is soon to empty. Be safe my brother…

1 Like

What nutrients/light wavelengths foster seed production?

Jungle Spice. First taste. Top of a problem child. 1 week dry. No cure. About a full bowl. Smell was pretty much what I expected from working with them. Taste was not as “artificial”. Yay!
High…? I’ll get back to you.

8 Likes

Early JS Smoke Report:
Definitely got a lift off of the bowl. Picked a book from my bookshelves that I haven’t touched in three or four years and did some exercises from it. Felt good. About an hour and a half later I was in shape to drive out with a bunch of other 50-somethings to risk plague in a dive bar lounge.

The taste/smell combination repeated on me a few times since last night. Doesn’t happen that often. Maybe I got some in my beard.

5 Likes

There is a pheno of JS that I refer to as “bitter lip”, because when you vape it through a bong and then lick your lips there’s a strong bitter terpene that coats your lips. Maybe limonene or something.

4 Likes

Deep Chunk DC3/3c. One bifurcated cotyledon leaf. Seems otherwise normal and healthy. @Lefthandseeds , were you saying to be cautious with DC mutants?

8 Likes

I’m not sure a split cotelydon is an issue, but watch out for any polyploidy. If you see a poly then it’s not worth growing… other than for interest sake.

5 Likes

Not to side stray in @AllOra thead but would like to hear your opinion or experience on your opinion on that.

I also have that opinion mainly because any poly or whorled phyllotaxis type plant seem to carry on a lot more or express more actual detrimental growing mutations.

But yeah just interested …

4 Likes

At least in this line of DC, I made seeds with one that was a polyploid and all of them hermed. :-1:

6 Likes

Moved post to my garage. A glimpse into my garage

2 Likes