Just a Little advice

3 Pots:2x12 liter,1x7,5 liter fabric
31,5 liter of substrate:
Bat guano plagron 0,90 kg 3% NPK 3-15-4
Mega worm humus 5 liter 16% 1-1,5 EC
Lightmix biobizz: 60%
Perlite : 6 liter circa 20%
Genetics: gorilla auto and Green gelato auto RQS
Should put this mixed into pots or put it like in the bottom more humus and guano mixed and lightmix above to cut the chances of burning the seedling?
Also,Will this cover my vegetative and go into flower without much deficiencies?

3 Likes

It is a good idea to mix your soil ahead of time (before you plan to use it), that way it is balanced out and less likely to annoy the plants.
Bat Guano for example should be ‘cooked in’ 3~4 weeks.
Worm humus, a week would be nice.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Getting cooked in It Is like getting mixed and absorbed by microbes?If so I should mix everything right tomorrow and leave It inside a cardboard box ?

1 Like

You will need to moisten the soil a bit so a cardboard box might not be the best but other than that, yes, most definitely.

I usually have my seedlings in a 1/2L pot with very mild soil for the first couple weeks and then I pot up to the soil I mixed. It’s probably unnecessary but I like my seedlings have a strong root system before giving them the business.

As far as I know, seedlings don’t need nutes bcuz they’re feeding off the cotyledons for the first bit. I’m still learning myself 🤷

4 Likes

Initially it’s mixing and adjusting moisture (like a compost pile).
Then turn a couple times and then Good to Go.
I mix in some mico when I’m transplanting but if you want ‘the full nine yards’ on soil organics, you need to checkout Cadman’s logs…
That man is cutting trail! :muscle:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Good stuff. I’m hanging around for this one.

3 Likes