Just some of OJ’s pics

Good morning brother OJ, & all of OG!

4 Likes

Those are some real beauts @Oldjoints …very nice.

3 Likes

Viddy well, my Droogies, viddy well.

3 Likes

Holy shit that phone has a very nice camera!! Goodmorning brother oj!!

2 Likes

Good morning all!

2 Likes

It takes very nice closeups. I can’t figure out how to get mine to focus when it’s very close. I’ve got a budget android though.

1 Like

Try using the zoom feature first. Like zoom all the way in and then move the phone close to your subject to focus on the shot.

3 Likes

Yes I just use my two fingers to zoom for a good focus, you can also move the camera a little closer or further away to really dial in the focus.

5 Likes

Dangitall @Oldjoints . I can’t remember what kind of shrooms those were. Would you remind me?
I’ve been micro-dosing with them. Bro! I can’t tell you how much difference it has made!
When we get down there you and I will talk shrooms for a while. :+1:t4:

4 Likes

The ones I gave you are called Z Strain, I still have quite a bit of it that you are welcome to have more of if you like. I still have a syringe of B+ and a syringe of Golden Teacher to inoculate and grow.still.
Be glad to talk to you about the “how to” at the party.

4 Likes

I’m really getting pumped up for this gathering brother. From what I have read, there should be around 15 people there? That sounds amazing! I am borrowing a car so I won’t have to feed the GMC to make the trip. Plans are locked in.
:+1:t4:

6 Likes

Sheesh!!! I need to also :pensive: its very important after seeing the results of just 1 time…

I dont know the strains or differences etc. But whatever that blue smurf was seemed nice… im sure yours are better though…

1 Like

2 Likes

Good morning OJ!

1 Like

We are down to 4 days until the get together. If you need my addy or phone number please hit me up in DM.
If you haven’t told JP your preference on type of steak please let him know.
Be safe in your travels!
Party won’t officially start until about 3 PM but early birds are welcomed.
See you all on Saturday…….

6 Likes

er… then if we get there a bit early, it’s cool?
tag @Oldjoints

We’ll see ya Friday then! :wink: :scream: :rofl:

jk… we WILL cya Friday, but only to drop the steaks off for your marinade. lol

6 Likes

I was looking at being in the area around 1 o’clock. Traffic permitting.

3 Likes

At around noon I have a Dr Appointment. So before 11 or after 2 should work. Just message or call first to make sure I am there.

4 Likes

After 2 sounds right, no problem, brother. IF we do manage to get outta here in the morning, I’ll give ya a shout.

3 Likes

3 Likes