Just some of OJ’s pics

Ya know I luvs ya, brother Mike!

2 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, & all of OG!

2 Likes

I will be a busy bee today so if I don’t post as much as normal you know why……

5 Likes

Very understandable, my friend. Thank you for all you’ll be doing today and tomorrow!

3 Likes

Good morning brother! As was said

:partying_face:

2 Likes

Good morning oj :potted_plant: :seedling:

2 Likes

Sooooo,
The steaks are marinating, most of the side dishes are ready to go. In a few hours I will make some homemade baked beans with bacon and we are set.
The gravity bong is cleaned and ready for use so we await all of you to get this party started!

Sailorboy and his wife showed up last night and we shared a few tokes and talked of grows gone by and recent ongoing efforts. I even showed him my humble little grow.

See you all around 3ish or whenever you want to show up………. :+1:

6 Likes

Good morning OJ, wife wants to know if she can use your oven she wants to make a cornbread casserole for today. She said it would take about 45 minutes to bake. We were going to pick up all the stuff when we get the soda.

1 Like

Sure brother, not a problem at all.

2 Likes

I have two cases of soda. Coke, Sprite, Diet Coke, and cherry Coke. Also, lemonade, ice, tea, and water.

1 Like

Ok gotcha……

Good morning brother OJ, & all of OG!

2 Likes

All im bringing is an appetite and a smile. Lol
Actually, Zee made some brownies yesterday. Not the magic kind tho. Hehe.

2 Likes

Dammit im so jealous!!! Vicariously living through you guys…

2 Likes

Hey real quick. Go look at the sky. The colors are beautiful this morning.

2 Likes

Man have a good 1 and smoke 1 or 3 for me my brother! :potted_plant: :seedling: :herb: :partying_face: :tada: :piñata: :confetti_ball:

Good morning brother OJ, and all of OG!

1 Like

Morning OJ and friends.
What a cool time i had yesterday. I certainly appreciate you and Rob opening up your doors for this crazy bunch. Those frickin steaks were huge. And nicely grilled.
Anyways thanks again brother. OUTSTANDING job, you did.

4 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, and all of OG!

1 Like

Good Morning JP
Hope all is well with you and yours……

3 Likes