Just some of OJ’s pics

Always a pleasure brother………

3 Likes

Goodmorning oj and all the rest here

1 Like

@Oldjoints looks like they made it buddy!!! Thank you so much bro!!

3 Likes

Do you know what you have?

1 Like

You labeled them… 1 wifi x face off og and 2 purple poison cookies f2

I do… I have very good friends! :potted_plant: :seedling: :herb:

1 Like

Yes I know you know the names. I was talking about the strains themselves. These are both by Baked Beans aka Samwell BB.

Poison Cookies is a 50/50 Indica/Sativa mix. It produces some rock hard buds with a decent potency.

WiFi x Faceoff OG is I think 60/40 Indica dominant.

Both of these strains should knock your socks off and burn your toes in the process.

2 Likes

Haha I figured there was more… that sounds amazing!!! Perfect choices as I need to get some indica leaning stuff going as soon as I grow the clones… gotta have variety!!
Potency and density matter alot to me! So rock hard buds are always what I am after…

Thank you again brother I really really appreciate it very much :pray:

1 Like

I would like to see you grow the Blue Tara to be honest. And you could if you stayed strictly to what you were taught. She can be a bit testy but one of the better strains around.
For now you have a bunch of clones to raise, and you will get no help from me in that. Start with the 30% soil mix and do what I have already showed you and you can pretty much grow anything.
It’s a matter of staying on course and doing exactly what we did with the plants you have now.

4 Likes

Yeah man for sure it’s been calling my name for about 2 months…lol

I am extremely stoked to grow bt… it’s been bragged on so much it’s almost impossible to not germinate them haha

I have taken notes and will go through em again and fine tune and make sure I didn’t miss anything … rinse and repeat @Oldjoints

You can do it bro, it’s mostly common sense and patience.

2 Likes

The latter I’ll need to work on for sure!! Well hell the common sense part too lmao! :crazy_face:

After we finish I will be following what you do to see how you are making out. I won’t be joining in on threads and making comments but I will track your progress and possibly give you a tip here and there.

3 Likes

OJ your OD is killing it! Fun watching you barely doing anything and have sweet looking plants like those, how’s the inside cleaning coming with the pest problem you had?

2 Likes

Oh god… oh god… noooooo!!!

Lol … no seriously it is scary :flushed:

I have faith though

1 Like

It’s like magic is it not? Amazing knowledge that 1 has

2 Likes

Years of experience there on display

2 Likes

Hi Sailorboy,
I am about to start my indoor up again. I do have a few plants going in one room and am starting to get some seeds germinating tomorrow for the other room.
Thanks for the comment on the OD plants, yes they are coming along fine so far but have a ways to go yet.

3 Likes

The force is strong with this one

3 Likes

That’s no bullshit for real… im pretty sure he could think really hard and make a plant appear :rofl: :metal::raised_hands::clap:

2 Likes