Just some of OJ’s pics

I’ve been trying to decide what to hit another GM with. I have a pretty fair selection of dust now. Got too many others ahead of it that need to be flipped before I do though. Plenty of time to ponder on it

1 Like

I am thinking Bubba Blue is in my future……

5 Likes

lol sounds good!

Did ya see the list I just chopped?
12 plants, 9 strains, all pollinated

1 Like

Yes I caught that……. sore fingers?

1 Like

Naw just a light pre-trim, they hanging to dry now. I popped out a few beans to germ test from each, no idea how many are in em. The ones that don’t have enough to list for sale will just be used to make F2 beans.

I have been trying not to aquire any more seeds. It’s going to take me the rest of my life to go through what I have……

2 Likes

Just checked those plants. Still undetermined sex. But the are showing the little nubs where the pre flowers come out. Another day or two will tell the tale.

1 Like

Pretty much the same here, lol but… I can’t seem to find the heart to say ‘NO’ :confounded: :man_facepalming: :rofl:

1 Like

They usually don’t show until after you flip them back to veg, about 4-5 days or so or up to a week.

2 Likes

BUT… I DID give some beans to @Guitarzan a couple weeks ago. He’s younger and has more time than me to grow em out to experiment with! lol
I still have more than I could grow in a young man’s lifetime though…

2 Likes

I’m just glad I didn’t go commercial years ago when this all started here. I had plans to fill the big room in the garage.

2 Likes

Tell ya what, why not come over here and go through my seed vault of strains I have. Most aren’t enough to list for sale, and I doubt I’ll ever get around to em what with so much going here as it is. You can pick one of the GM gals too to take home with ya along with some of the new crosses I made of the Chunky Monkey n Diesel Junky.

lol that way Rose won’t be too mad at me when I get any plants from Mike!

4 Likes

That’s fine, but won’t be until tomorrow.

2 Likes

That works brother. Just gimme a shout when ya heading out

Will do …… :+1:

1 Like

I think the like I used didn’t stay lol this one might go away too
so here ya go :heart: :heart: :heart:

I gotta go lay down a bit. i’ll cyas later

3 Likes

I’m only about an hour away but I am currently proving to myself I haven’t lost my “Green Thumb”. So I probably wait on collecting nicer strains again. Losing Ice Pie and Mac1 hurt me deep.

2 Likes

Really cool of you to do man! I’ve had a damn headache all day … sorry I’ve been away more y’all

Man i bet… losing anything special always is heartbreaking :broken_heart:

1 Like