Just some pics

It’s strong but I haven’t a clue how to describe it….
Maybe gassy? Not like gasoline but but a strong odor without being fruity or green.

3 Likes

Very nice @Oldjoints I’ve heard a lot of good things bout Bruce banner but yet to try any.

1 Like

Bruce Banner x Hulk Smash ready for it’s final haircut:

Another @HeadyMcDank creation

21 Likes

She is a beauty!

Nice dark flowers… great color looks amazing!

2 Likes

I just tried the Bruce Banner x Hulk Smash. All I can say is WOW! Potent smoke with a nice taste. @HeadyMcDank i think this is the best strain I have grown of yours……… Cudo’s
I am definitely making seed of this one………

7 Likes

The plant you posted the pics of a couple days ago? When was it harvested? How long in cure by the time you sampled?

2 Likes

Yes the last pics I posted. Was harvested about two days ago so has no cure at all. I was just taking a sample joint.

Here is a trimmed bud:

12 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

That is great to hear! … you killed it! They are so beautiful!

2 Likes

That’s one extremely frosty bud bro.
:dark_sunglasses:

3 Likes

Haven’t showed any of my rooms in a while so here is what’s happening in my veg room at the moment:

The next two pics are both HashChurch:

Two clones given to me by @Tracker

In the first pic above the two plants in the front are both Golden Goat.

15 Likes

They couldn’t be any better looking brother. :+1:t4:

How are you and Rob doing?

1 Like

Rob is doing as wel as can be expected, I went to the VA and was told I do not have endocarditis and my pain has eased up greatly so I am doing much better.

4 Likes

Thanks. I’m glad you are feeling better bro. Tell Rob hi for me when you see him.

1 Like

lol ok I’m over here on the side put this on ‘watching’ I’d came around this a couple times but not regular. Downright lovely plants as always, from your growing prowess, my friend!

2 Likes

I probably have more pics in this thread than any other.

2 Likes

So you’re not gonna go into the hospital? Want us to drop them cuttings by your place next week?

1 Like

Nope no hospital, if you want you can do that. I’m sure not going to hold you to it or anything……

1 Like

I’ll give you a call probably midweek. The offer was from me to you, lol nothing to ‘hold me to’… you know ya got anything you want, if I have it! As much as you’ve come over here and help, with no charge?!

1 Like

I’m here now! In case yall need anything tested,like weed or your patience. Lol

6 Likes