Just some pics

Here is that odd Chocolate Rain male not quite ready ……

!

15 Likes

Nice looking male dam I miss that chocolate rain it’s been years since I’ve smoked it . Buds are looking nice. Esko did a nice job getting the chocolate captured .

3 Likes

Here are a few pics of a couple of plants I will be harvesting soon:

Cherry West BX x Rosso Corsa:

@HeadyMcDank

Chocolate Rain:
The smell on this plant is remarkable, I can’t wait to give it a day in court, yes it will be guilty and face the consequences….

27 Likes

That’s a pretty plant!

3 Likes

Thank you!
I’m just glad I was able to save it from mites. I was about ready to trash the whole room but got them bastids!

4 Likes

How did you get it under control?

First I tried to just use dawn and it knocked the population down quite a bit. Then I upped the game and used dawn and neem. At the very last few sprays I used straight neem and water just before lights out to make sure I got everything!

3 Likes

Thanks for the Shots @Oldjoints and have a Happy New Year.
Spectacular work on Your-End 100%

3 Likes

Lookin Good! Real nice color on that girl…

1 Like

I will be harvesting her in about a week. I’m looking forward to trying her out……

2 Likes

Great choices…love the Golden Goat! (Personally:)…

Everything is looking fantastic…thanks for sharing your journey

2 Likes

that cherry west bx makes for a great strain. i used a cherry west bx x blueberry in a cross i made. turned out really nice.

3 Likes

Checked a small bud on a Willie Nelson plant to see if my pollination was succesful and check ripeness of the seeds if there was any. This branch was Willie Nelson and Willie Nelson other branches on this plant are Willie Nelson x Red Cherry Berry.

I would say both boxes are check marked:

18 Likes

Have some Fun with that @Oldjoints, looks Delish

1 Like

Been looking for Willie Nelson beans for years and years

2 Likes

Chocolate Rain almost ready to chop:

12 Likes

Willie Nelson strain has been on my wish list for a while but haven’t acquired it as of yet. Partly due to being cut off from buying seeds according to the boss. lol
Great looking buds and happy to hear your seed making adventure was a success.

3 Likes

Didn’t I just send you some?

Ooops just saw that this was an older post. That strain is on its way to you……

3 Likes

Here is a Bruce Banner x Hulk Smash I am taking down soon:

16 Likes

That looks awesome. How is the aroma?

1 Like