Just some pics

She really is starting to have a nice sweet, creamy smell to my nose. Can’t wait. Have not burned any yet. She does smell incredibly nice tho.I will try to get a pic today of the CJ x BT to show you what the baby looks like at about two-three weeks in the mud. That will be the very first example of this cross. It was the first seed I snagged. The baby look really good.

2 Likes

Let her full term brother and she will reward you well……

1 Like

How long have you had that hash church in flower. About four weeks I would say.

I have been very diligent about burping the jars. I can already tell she will kick my ass.

About 3 weeks maybe a month.
Restring you fishing rod dude, I’m about done with this boat………

3 Likes

Hey now. That sounds like a plan in the making.

2 Likes

I think we will try that place you suggested. Closer to you than me but hell I wouldn’t care if it was on the other side of you. Just a couple more rotations of the tires!
I’m going to Grand Lake of the Cherokees if i have to go alone. Suppose to be the best bass fishing in the state.

4 Likes

Sounds like fun! lol
Good morning brother OJ, and all OG!

1 Like

Fishing has been my favorite pastime my whole life. On the east coast I did a lot of salt and freshwater. I was only an hour away from the ocean. Here it’s freshwater only. But I love bass fishing so I will persue it here and try to find the best lakes for it.

5 Likes

Good morning guys. Hope everyone is feeling Chipper this fine Easter Sunday. Have a happy one.

2 Likes

I’m taking the better half Shad fishing today. Happy Easter yall.

1 Like

Good morning @Oldjoints ! I hope you are doing well today. There are some GREAT bass fishing lakes up this way. :slight_smile: Just saying. lol

2 Likes

We got a bit over a dozen on the hand tied marabou jigs.

9 Likes

I am sure there are!
Grand lake is up your way also. I wasn’t aware that you were big on fishing. One day we should get together and lie about the one that got away!

2 Likes

Nice catch!
Never did much shad fishing. Where I was raised the Delaware River is suppose to be a good place to catch shad. Guess I was always busy chasing bass.

4 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, and all OG!

Not to brag or anything, but I once caught a bass so big, the picture weighed in at 16lbs… :wink: :lying_face:

2 Likes

You are suppose to take it out of the camera before weighing………

2 Likes

Good morning @Oldjoints @Hashpants and @JohnnyPotseed .

There’s only two things that I enjoy more than hunting. One of them is fishing.
:laughing:

2 Likes

Ok. I’m gonna screw with @Hashpants a bit.

Those two fish would make a dandy, matching set of belt buckle and hat pin. Haha.
Or just bring them to Oklahoma and use them to catch fish with.
Haha. Just kidding.

2 Likes

:rofl: