Just some pics

@AzSeaindooin420 sent some seeds my way.

1 Like

Just harvested and dried a Jack Herer. Whole plant was purple by the time of harvest:

18 Likes

I have been having trouble in my grow rooms this winter. Leaves have been turning yellow and dropping off. Had to think about the cause and figured it out.
I have mini splits installed which keeps the temp and humidity in a very good range. What I didn’t think about was in the winter the heat is essentially electric heat so it was dropping my humidity down to intolerable levels for these plants.
I now have installed humidifiers in each of my rooms and it has solved my problem. I now just to have to figure out a good cycle of off/on to keep the humidity in the proper range and problem solved. So anyone with mini-splits learn from my mistake .

6 Likes

Here are a few girls from my flower room:

Jack Herer:

Buddha’s Cane:

Island Sweet Skunk:

All three:

17 Likes

Just got caught up on this thread wow
GREAT JOB

3 Likes

A couple quick shots of some Buddha’s Cane buds:

11 Likes

Those are looking tasty !

2 Likes

Some babies:

Above are white widow, biker Kush, strawberry diesel x spacedude and purple Urkle.

9 Likes

One week later

White Widow:

Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude:

Purple Urkle:

18 Likes

I just pollinated a Strawberry Diesel x Spacedude with a male of the same strain.
Been awhile since I’ve seen this strain talked about. If you have been here a year or more and would be interested in some of the seeds please post it up. There will be a limited amount so first come first served………

6 Likes

Just a quick shot of my flower room:

14 Likes

Looking good you got some big girls too I see.

Not as big as usual but had to rush things to make room for the LPC Challenge.

1 Like

Just a few pics of the flower room. Sorry for the bad lighting, you know how it goes with HPS lights:

16 Likes

Looking real nice in there @Oldjoints

2 Likes

the plants looks great,We are looking for Mars Hydro TS1000 tester, if you are interested, you can join us :heart: :heart::Mars Hydro Father's day Giveaway-- Looking For A Tester For TS1000

1 Like

I truly appreciate the consideration, but I have little use for lights with a small footprint. My two rooms are 7’ x 9’ each and require a large footprint in lighting. I do have 3 smaller lights I use already for smaller plants in early veg. I would rather see someone get the light you are offering that really needs it………

Thanks once again for the offer!
@MarsHydro

Bought some Hashchurch from @CoastalMarySeeds.

Popped two seeds and only one popped, this “beast” is about 3 weeks old and refuses to do much of anything. I won’t give up on it yet and will try a few more of the seeds as this one plant could be a fluke, but so far I am far from impressed:

6 Likes

Hey I never saw this thread before. I’m following along now.

1 Like

Understood. Keep us up to date and we can sort out replacements if needed

2 Likes