Just some pics

Let’s see how it goes with the other seeds. Appreciate that kind of business!
If I get one good keeper I will be happy…… @CoastalMarySeeds

2 Likes

So this is a germination I have been waiting for. This will be a quest for potency and flavor. The strains used are:
Red Cherry Berry
Cherry Cobbler
Cherry West BX x Rosso Corsa

I wonder what flavor I am trying to go for? Seeds will be forthcoming in this effort.

6 Likes

Oldjoints is having a summer cherryfest! :heart_eyes: :+1:
Exactly the right time of year too.

Good on ya!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Ok so after 5 days I have 12 of 13 above ground. One may not make it, time will tell. I have other cherry strains I may still throw in the mix. This search is all about terpenes with potency:

5 Likes

In front of me right now :zap::zap::zap:

2 Likes

Yumm Bing Cherries…….
If I could only find that flavor in my weed!

3 Likes

I have never come across weed that I would describe as smelling like cherry. If you find it, I need to smell it.

2 Likes

do you think you’ll be staying with hps fella or do you have plans for led.?

Nice to see a good grower handling high pressure sodium in today’s market.

Great work dude.

regards

2 Likes

Yes in my flower room I am sticking with the HPS lights. Regardless of all the noise on how good LED’s are they do not have the footprint or penetration of HPS lights.

2 Likes

If I find it I will let you know…… I’m sure you would take a few clones if offered!

1 Like

I’ll be passing through here to see your work.

I love the old lighting systems and what they can achieve.you got everything dialled there the right way.

hps for the win!!!bravo!!!

1 Like

I agree hps and cmh are my lighting choices for the simple fact they work .

2 Likes

Ok so I had a 100% germ on the Willie Nelson, Chocolate Rain and Bruce Banner x Hulk Smash. I will transplant these in about a week to one gallons and then into three gallons:

The cherry strains are slowly plodding along and will get a room of their own in a couple of weeks after a transplant. I have Cherry Cobbler, Red Cherry Berry and Cherry West x Rosso Corsa:

8 Likes

Here is an update:

)

12 Likes

Awesome grow and journal! Some fat girls in there!!! Very nice!!! :+1:

3 Likes

You should post more, OJ. Your gear is dialed in tight.

Beautiful girls.

2 Likes

Agreed…this journal was a fun read! And like most of my favourite books, full of good pictures!
Please keep posting!

2 Likes

I will be flipping the one room tomorrow. It’s all the cherry strains! I am going for some tasty buds but time will tell on that one……. Now potent and tasty would sure fit the bill !

4 Likes

Here is a small update:

Some in veg:

Chocolate Rain:

Willie Nelson:

Just flipped:

Cherry West BX x Rosso Corsa

Red Berry Cherry

13 Likes

You missed one at the end. Great grow.