JustBlazin's blumat organic grow

Got a few random bud shots of SFV OG, Marshmallow OG,Runtz and Apple Fritter

8 Likes

A few more random bud shots from the garden

11 Likes

Couple more shots from those not so good run😁
They were flipped about 8 weeks ago. So at least 1 to 3 weeks left it’s looking like

12 Likes

Hope everyone had a great holidays!!

Finally getting back to growing after getting hlv and having to scrap everything and sterilize everything with bleach. For some reason dark heart nursery kept giving out negative results on positive plants is how I ended up getting it through a vendor I got them from.
But at least I now know root testing is accurate and now I can test and know for sure unlike the old style stem and leaf tests.

Took alot of time to get snips in, still waiting on a bunch that I’ve been waiting on for months but was able to find someone else to send me some others. Took a few tries but he got them to me in good condition.

I ended up getting 6 new strains

Itre95 - tre-95 x I-95
O.D.D - (Gmo x (Grape ape x Tres haze))
Pie face - cherry pie x face off og bx
Mac daddy (mobilejay cut)
R.S-11 (Dojapak cut)
Stardawg Guava

Just going to root them and flower at least one from each strain while I veg some mothers of the ones i like and send for testing. Was a long few months but definitely glad to be back growing

13 Likes

Right on @Justblazin ! It’s good to see you get back at it. Best of luck with the new cuts. I hope you find some good ones.:grin::v:

2 Likes

Oh shit, looks like the motherload just arrived. Was thinking this day would never come but here we are!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I’ve been patiently waiting for these cuts for so long
You can bet yo ass I’ll be gettin my clone on
And it feels like my domes bin empty fo so long
If you thinking my domes won’t be poppin yo so wrong!!

TK
Bubba kush
Chem 91
Chem D
Giesel
Tahoe OG
Legend OG
Irene
Rez ECSD
Stardawg Corey

17 Likes

That’s quite the score! Hope they are all healthy and vigorous plants. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks. been waiting on them since April. Definitely stoked to run them. Just have to get them tested through tumi

6 Likes

Brilliant idea getting them tested. Last clone I took in had HpLVd. I’ve been popping seeds ever since.

5 Likes

Ya I brought in a hlv clone and it wiped out my garden as it infected everything else. Went 2 months waiting on cuts.
The vendor I got it from had negative tests through dark heart nursery. Dark heart really did a number on the cannabis industry with them spreading it to everyone then giving people negative test results on clearly positive plants.

At least now tumi does root testing so you can actually find out what plants have it and what ones don’t. So hopefully should be able to weed out any that have it and keep the rest as mothers.

5 Likes

Things are starting to look pretty good, only waiting on the chem D and Giesel to root. I’ve got 2 of everything else, 1 for flower and 1 to use for a mother. Except Corey I only had 1 snip so it’s getting mothered before I flower any.

Still have some extras of most strains I’m just waiting on roots from that i might just toss unless anyone is interested in them but I haven’t tested them yet so…

Should work out well as I can flower out 1 of each strain, 15 in 2 gallon containers works out good in my flower tent. Hopefully I can get a good idea of what each plant are like in my first go around.

Pretty excited to try all these out for the first time!!!

14 Likes

Welcome to the Harem!!!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Chem D and Giesel

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

11 Likes

Brother that is a beautiful score ! Man what a line up ! Hope everything comes back super clean and sending positive vibes your way !
Peace

2 Likes

Thanks man…I’ll take all the positive vibes I can get😁
Hoping they come back clean🤞

4 Likes

Got an update on my flower room.
Just installed my blumats and changed the timer.
So first day of flower is tomorrow. They are all in 2 gallons of living soil hooked to my res with just tap water. Top dressed them as well when I installed the blumats to try and get the used to the top dress early.
Here’s my lineup, I’m running all of these for the first time.
From back left

O.D.D, MacDaddy, Pieface, Itre95
R.S-11, T.K, Tahoe OG, Chem 91
ECSD, Chem D, Bubba Kush, Giesel
Stardawg Guava, Irene, Legend OG

The Irene is really small, hopefully it gets a fair bit bigger after the stretch

I hope I can do these strains justice :crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

Little update.
7 days in flower for these clones and they pretty much doubled in size for the most part.

The Irene is still super small but it’s definitely gotten bigger. Had to pinch the TK as it was getting a bit taller than the others. I also pinched the pieface last week when I flipped, now they are all close to the same height except Irene.

7 Likes

Just waiting on my tests to come in. Hopefully have them next week. So should hopefully have results the week after as long as i don’tget to busy at work.
Planning on testing them when I transplant from the solo cups they are in now, they definitely need a transplant so hope the come soon.

11 Likes

Forgot to update this past weekend.
Here’s a couple pics after 2 weeks 12/12. Took first pic on Sat. Then I noticed it was getting a bit over 55% humidity so I took out a bunch of leaves when I top dressed them all.

After ordering my tests on Feb 11 I thought they were lost in the mail, so did tumi and sent another 30 on Monday. The original 30 showed up Wednesday

So sent out tests this afternoon :crossed_fingers:
Hopefully have tests results by beginning of next week

7 Likes

Another week past, so they have been under 12/12 for 3 weeks. Probably been flowering for around 2.
They are starting to get some frost, some more than others. Just waiting on a new protective cover for my phone camera as mine is all cracked. Hopefully have it soon so I can start taking some bud shots when they start looking photogenic.

My tests landed at tumi today so hopefully have the results by Wednesday :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Pic of flower tent.

8 Likes

Looking amazing dude can’t wait to see how they turn out !!!

3 Likes