JustBlazin's blumat organic grow

They ALL look awesome.

3 Likes

Id have to go with Triangle Kush or Mac Daddy. Very very nice.

2 Likes

Thanks man appreciate it🙏
I can’t take the credit though. It’s all genetics and the soil doing Thier Thing!!
I’m just the numbskull who dumps water into a reservoir before it empties🤣

6 Likes

Yes Macdaddy is the frostiest and it’s smells really nice if you like sweet fruity strains.

4 Likes

Just ran through this thread, looking great! Can’t wait to flower out the Pie face and macdaddy!

2 Likes

Thanks qtip :facepunch::pray:
I can’t wait to see you flower them out :rofl::grin:

1 Like

Update week 8

Giesel
20230409_193842

Stardawg Guava

ECSD

RS11

Macdaddy

ODD

PieFace

ITre95

Chem 91

Tahoe OG

Triangle Kush

Chem D

Bubba Kush

Irene OG

Legend OG

Tent shot

13 Likes

Unfriendly snapped off 2 buds from Irene and 1 from bubba.
Tested out one of the Irene buds and it was really nice. Was definitely a little premature and very short dry time of 3-4 days and no cure. Was still real nice though.
Hopefully test the bubba soon.

Also looks like I’m going to have to cut off a couple branches from the Stardawg as some are flopping everywhere.

6 Likes

Man….those are so beautiful. Too many questions about too many of your strains. Beautiful buddage. Very curious about the lineage of many. Kudos. Great job.

3 Likes

Thanks @Smooth
I got these all from a couple vendors in the states. Most are clone only cuts. I think 1 or 2 is a seed pop but that’s about it.

6 Likes

I read magnesium builds up in the soil and eventually becomes toxic and is only used in small amounts by the plants so ordinary lime can be better than dolomite lime long term unless you get your soil tested and know for sure. Just something I read :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My man, that’s an all-star line up you’ve got going. Beautiful garden brother

2 Likes

Looking absolutely glorious brotha! All those gems, blooming together I bet you walk in that room with the biggest grin EVERYTIME! I know I would/will no question!

2 Likes

Man these all look Top Shelf. Would be interested in any beanage if you ever decide to chuck a lil dust.

2 Likes

Your grow looks fantastic!

2 Likes

Looking great. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the compliments :pray::grin:
It’s all just these genetics shining through.
I just put these ladies in some amended promix put in my blumats and fill my res with tap/dehumidifier water. Top dress a few times in flower and that’s it.

3 Likes

Whats the lineage on that RS11?

2 Likes

Week 9 update. Things are still looking pretty good. I’ve had to take off a few ugly dying leaves from the chem 91 but I think that’s pretty normal for it from what I have seen others growing the 91.
It’s also flopping all over the place. Lost 2 lowers cause they flopped right into the dirt of another plant🤦‍♂️.
So I started cutting off some of the real floppy lower brancheson everythingso that doesn’t happen again.
I’ve cut branches from pretty much everything, most I’m waiting for to dry but have sampled a few. I have tried irene,Bubba,guava and giesel I’m liking them so far even with them being taken early and no cure.

Also getting hard to take pics, not much room in the tent. Can’t get my hands to stay steady enough.

Legend OG

Irene OG

Bubba Kush

Chem D

Triangle Kush

Tahoe OG

Chem 91

ITre95

PieFace

Macdaddy

RS11

ECSD