Kannabia Prize Give-Away At The Vault

Hi folks,

Gary Eff here at The Vault with another give-away.

This time we have another amazing offer from our friends at Kannabia. You’re in with a chance to win either a 5-pack of Kaboom Fems or 5-pack of Mikromachines Autos.

To enter, simply head over to this blog post and let us know if you prefer to win the fems or the autos by commenting on the blog post.

There will be a total of 4 winners and the promo will last until 03/06/2021.

Also look out for the Kannabia specific discount code in this post.

Good luck,

Gary Eff
#TeamVault

17 Likes

Ok I put my name on…am I gonna get spammed like crazy on my email now?

4 Likes

Thanks for another opportunity @The_Vault_Team

4 Likes

Big thanks to The Vault, i just got the email and signed up a few mins ago, and a thread pops up here. LOL

BTW the euro date format thru me off for a min, maybe its the bubble hash?

4 Likes

hehe not at all :wink: - good luck.

4 Likes

Sweet free seeds

2 Likes

@The_Vault_Team, SUPER THANKS for, again, keeping it OG!!! You and your Crew set the example. May you continue to have success, stay safe, take care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Nice of you to do something like this.

1 Like

I think it will be ok.

1 Like

Cool beans.

1 Like

Thanks @The_Vault_Team always fun to see giveaways. :eyes:

3 Likes

again thanks @The_Vault_Team !

2 Likes

Cheers, thank you @The_Vault_Team :beer:

2 Likes

I get there emails, would say there the least spammy out of others, I get a email with these offers and giveaways about a day or two before there posted here. I have unsubcribed to many other seedbanks as i dont give a shit about flavor of the day. But the Vault lives on my comp

2 Likes

Thanks for the info @Who

2 Likes

It’s great to hear that :slight_smile: We try not to be really intrusive with our emails, we just send them when we actually have something to say or offer.

2 Likes

welcome you are(in my best yoda voice)

1 Like

Thats the way i see it, other seed banks will send the same ad day after day, I do suppose theres some market info that says its effective,however as soon as it happens there gone from my email.

1 Like