Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

This is what im left with and boy were they ready for some more soil and amendments. The Lennon was getting pretty yellow and looks like it’s showing a deficiency.

One Lennon skywalker triangle kush from @THCeed and a lipsmacker from @hollyho on the right. Don’t worry I’ll make sure she keeps me updated with pictures of the two ewoks. Also I still have this Ewok/cdlc x lipsmacker outside.

6 Likes

Can you believe these girls, I feel like I just started them.

I’m really liking the plant structure of the Ewok cross. @hollyho

5 Likes

7 Likes

The growth in those SIP’s is just Crazy considering the soil volume!

Do you happen to know the brand of those SIP’s?

2 Likes

I was thinking they were earth boxes. But not positive as they were given to me. I can check a little later for anything written on them.

Actually should be these.

I am thinking Earthbox may want to use your pics as their pic is kinda sad.

Well done brother! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Haha thank you!!

1 Like

I’m having some life stuff going on so someone is finishing up the big plants for me. The plant in the tent is currently drying and I’ll post pics as soon as some are sent to me.

2 Likes

Actually these are from a few days ago.

Couple more weeks on these beauties.

5 Likes

I was able to get back over here for a few days and man am I glad. Found this.

Was able to get the spots removed and found hopefully most of the caterpillars.

But now I can say I know what caterpillar damage looks like.

3 Likes

These are the caterpillar buds after trimming off the damage. So Some early tester bud.

3 Likes

They seem actually pretty close I feel.

5 Likes

Sucks you had some rot! Keep an eye on that Ewok x CDLC x Lipsmacker!! If any of them are going to get pissy and rot on you, it’s that one! The buds were so damn dense on both of the parents it was insane! And I actually got some rot on the Ewok x CDLC! She’s going to need to be watched closely!

1 Like

It actually wasn’t rot it was caterpillars. They eat the bud and it starts to die in that area. However if left too long it can start to mold

1 Like

Doing a major defoliation before I have to leave again. Take away some caterpillar hiding spots and get them as ready as possible for the chop since I won’t be here.

8 Likes

Ok I’m back to check on the plants. Looks like they are ready so doing one last defoliation to make it easy to trim.

13 Likes

Alright they are pretty cleaned up. Pretty much wet trimmed them before tomorrow’s chop, then I’ll just hang them whole and dry them for about 7 to 10 days before cure.

5 Likes

Love them candelabra’s you got going on over there!

I like the marry pots on top of the EB Root & Veg system. Increased the soil volume and reap the benefits of the smaller EB. :fist_right: :fist_left:

Can’t wait to see what you have planned next for those R&V EB’s :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Ya you can definitely see the size difference of that 1 cloth pot and the rest in SIPS. The SIPS are like double the size.

1 Like