Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Chopped them all early this morning, also it’s raining of course. What a wet year. At least we got a few weeks of sun right before they came down. Im really happy these had some mold resistance In their genes. The wasps are definitely gonna be sad when they see their food sources disappeared. Hopefully no wasp babies pop out in my basement haha.

1 Like

Sounds like we had similar weather patterns. It went from extremely hot and dry to Wet and Humid here. I was able to really see which cultivars were more Mold resistant than others.

I also had a few wasps that I would see just chill’n amongst the leaves. I would brush up against the plants as I would do my watering and every once and a while I would get the occasional wasp fly by. The Wasps love me though as they would drink any of the water that spilled onto the plastic covers of the SIP’s.

1 Like

Ya I was thinking that the wasps were probably picking off caterpillars too as some species do that. Had to be real careful reaching in there with the wasps hanging out(usually only one or two) and a few suspicious spiders that made a home in there. But whatever eats the invaders haha.

1 Like

Those plants look very happy. Onederfull. Sips ftw.

I saw a Wasp going in on a caterpillar on a Collard leaf. Went to get camera and Wasp was gone, but this is what remained:

5 Likes

Freakin crazy! Those wasps are like Alien. Probably laid eggs inside of it.

1 Like

So who do you think won?

4 Likes

If Rick and Morty can be trusted thats Wasp larvae in that damned caterpillar. Babies grow up eating good.
Goji Og f2 day 40

4 Likes

Nice sticky buds all the way up the stems on these. Very sweet kinda licorice smell

5 Likes

One plant and this is completely packed for a couple days then it will be divided up into some quart jars with more breathing room.

4 Likes

My first hash ball ever from about half of a 1 gallon paint can of trim. Not good yield I’m sure but 4.5 grams. Did the kitchen blender, ice and water method as that’s all I had access too. First pic is still wet.

5 Likes

These girls got bigger.

7 Likes

How did that Ewok x lipsmacker turn out? I went back and saw where u said u chopped them but didn’t see any pics? Or any mention of that one. Did u cut her down yet?

1 Like

Ya the ones outside I ended up chopping because of moving. The Ewok crosses are the ones in the back in picture above one short one tall. The one up front is the Lennon cross from @thceed.

3 Likes

Starting fresh in my new environment haha.

These are bubble gum runtz x blue sunshine from @hoss8455

Going straight to 3 gallon Velcro pots. I have allot of organizing and cleaning to do.

5 Likes

I’ll get some better pictures soon. :yum:

2 Likes

Looks like about 3rd week and it is starting to thicken up nice. What is the smell like?

1 Like

Yep about 3rd week, you nailed it… I’m so bad with smells. It is very potent smelling tho

1 Like

I’m not technically finishing these as these are my brothers even tho I started them. These are his babies now. But I’m definitely going to get some more Lennon’s and ewoks going as I’ve heard so much about the Lennon and those Ewok have great plant structure. It was very hard to chop them at my house haha.

3 Likes

So as you may have guessed for anyone who might care. I’m in a totally different grow environment. Its an awesome greenhouse that has been used as a shed for years. Also it’s shaded almost fully now from neighbors trees.
So I have extra lights that I will be supplementing with. There is a swamp cooler that supposedly works and I have a heater and humidifier if needed. Just kinda putting together as I go. I don’t get around very good so it’s a slow process.

5 Likes

Here’s a little better picture. My brother is more of the litfa grower. I’d be way more anal about these. The Lennon is struggling holding itself up from not being raised with a fan in my opinion and they’d be much more trimmed up haha. That being said these are looking pretty good Ewok x cdlc x lipsmacker cross and are being so well behaved they are having no issues. @hollyho

And @THCeed Lennon skywalker ghost triangle kush just going crazy and trying to take over the whole tent.

6 Likes