Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Some random garden pics.

I’ve always wanted to grow sunflowers, it’s so cool how they completely follow the sun.

10 Likes

Sunflowers are wicked fun :grin:

I’m 6’ 5", they can get kinda tall too, haha

12 Likes

Dang awesome!! Cool to put a face to you also. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

I haven’t had any getthat big recently. Couple years ago they were about 7 ft.

3 Likes

This was last summer… The year before we had 3 that had tops bigger than my head, and all three were taller than me, it was pretty cool :grin:. Birds went NUTS for all the seeds, so now in the little 1.5x3’ “garden” we have tons of wild ones popping up every year too, lol.

3 Likes

Got em my friend thank you again

2 Likes

Sunflowers are always a joy to grow.

2 Likes

You are very welcome! :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Ya, im so happy to finally grow them. Been kinda on my bucket list. :rofl:

2 Likes

Day 17 of 12/12

2x Ayahuasca purple x sugar belts in back

1x Black Velvet x pablos revenge x sugar belts up front

The smells are very strong pungent skunky. The one up front tho is the smelliest.

Some close ups. Cuz its hot outside and I’m bored
1 up front

2 in the back

13 Likes

Dam @Kasper0909 they look :eyes: stupendous with a nice even canopy. I like the abundant amount of little nuggets all over the place. You should get one hell of a yield from that grow. GR8 grow you got going! Did you put them in all at the same time? The ones in the back look like they are ahead of the others. :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thank you!! They are all the same age. Different cross in the back seemed to get taller.

2 Likes

They’re looking great man!! Nicely done :ok_hand:

1 Like

And also haven’t shown in a bit dream Blush #3 clone.

Dream Blush #2 clone untopped.

(Bbd f2 x Black Cherry) by @Rhai88 x chocolate diesel

Their last feeding was dried chicken poo and wood shavings from the chicken coop, sprayed with labs and let sit for a couple days.

Man I wanna flower these out.

12 Likes

Looks like the leaves on the clones are narrow compared to the seed starts. Lookin very healthy.

2 Likes

Hey @Kasper0909 . Look at the difference in the bud structure and size in these two pictures of your Afghani auto. They were taken one week apart.

And that last picture was last week so it is bigger now. It is turning into one large cola. :rainbow:

9 Likes

Looking great! Ya one things for sure, even on the smaller ones they pack on the weight. Loveing the smoke coming from these also. Thinking I’m gonna pop a couple more. If anyone wants to look through them and try to find/ grow the monsters lemme know. I have tons of these seeds left.

4 Likes

Ya I’m still loving the #2 on these by far. They are all potent but the #2 seems much clearer/ cleaner and nicer. Almost like the components are more meshed properly if that makes sense. The other two are a more muddied. Also the#2 seems to appear more sativa dominant which works well for these. Still contemplating 1. looking for a male of the dream Blush soon. 2. Looking for a male blu2th by okcalyx or 3.trying to reverse #2.

3 Likes

Alright let’s see where this brings us. Haven’t popped seeds in a bit so 3 and 3. Hoping for a male Dream Blush to pollinate the blu2th and the dream Blush 2.

Don’t need any size to the male so with a little luck I’ll get one. Still have a bit before flower time.
I figure it’s probably smarter to go reg before fem.

7 Likes

Happy bean day to me :grin::grin:

Thanks man!!

7 Likes