Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Alright the afghanis deserve some more attention before… you know. Gonna miss these two.

10 Likes

My package came today thank you.
Excited to start a few autos from people on OG. This will be one of the first!

6 Likes

Awesome :+1:!!

3 Likes

Sugar belts crosses going into flower nice and quick.

10 Likes

@Kasper0909, your letter arrived, thank you!

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you for letting me know. :+1:

2 Likes

Looks fantastic! Yours looks like mine does with the large calyxs. Definitely makes me feel better that they’re not seeded! :joy: Looks huge! How do you like that sip container? I was looking at one at home Depot the other day.

2 Likes

They have their place for sure. Little clunky/ heavy for me for indoors but I’ve had some good grows in them. If you’re not careful they can get/stay too wet, but if you watch your watering early they rock.

4 Likes

Sugar belts crosses. The back right Ayahuasca purple x sugar belts looking potentially colorful.

10 Likes

Soldier fly larva helping compost.

Man just did a little reading on these sucker’s and you can’t have a better insect around it seems.

8 Likes

Dream Blush 3

Dream Blush 2 vegging again.

Bbd f2 x BC x Chocolate Diesel vegging again

14 Likes

Looking really great man :metal:

1 Like

Thank you kind sir!!

1 Like

You sure have a lot going on here @Kasper0909 , but I’ll be damned if it doesn’t all look just fantastic!!! Always enjoy seeing and reading about what’s going on in here. :green_heart:

1 Like

Awesome! So glad you enjoy. :grin: thank you!!

2 Likes

Beautiful plants

1 Like

Thank you!! Your seeds go out in the morning :+1:

2 Likes

Hey @Kasper0909 . Here is your Afghani auto. The one in the middle. The buds have doubled their size in just one week. It has literally exploded. Sorry about the crappy photo. My old “smart phone” is dumb as a rock. :rofl:

9 Likes

Awesome! Looking great!

2 Likes

Sugar belts crosses. All the close ups are the back two
Ayahuasca purple x sugar belts . That purple coming through on the back right is looking so beautiful.
Front one
Black Velvet x pablos revenge x sugar belts

16 Likes