Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Can you spot the new babies?

3 Likes

Don’t forget to vote for picture of the year.

1 Like

5 Likes

About 3 weeks into flower.

2 Likes

Anyone every try shock therapy on your plants?

1 Like

Few cool pics.

8 Likes

Almost 3 months exactly…

Before:

After:

6 Likes

Got some close ups of the Durban blues and blackstrap.

6 Likes

What the fuck man, those photo’s are awesome… holy shit.

2 Likes

Wish I could get them a little clearer but it’s very hard on my little mechanism haha.

All right looks like my patience has paid off. I am designated indoor grower apparently now at my place which means I’ll be using the 4x4.

I’ll be Popping

2x shoreline/Docs OG
2x lpc75/Docs OG
Both from @Maddawg

And
2x Reeses cut x appy f4 which are Copa’s latest testers. I’ll be running more of these in the future

Ended up with 1 shoreline cross 3 Reeses cross and 3 LPC cross for a total of 7 cups. These are regular photo.

4 Likes

WELL DONE, “OG”!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The night temps. 35 lol

Thank you!!

1 Like

Frosty :strawberry:
Strawberry nuggets/forum stomper x citrus stomper/gold dipped strawberries Auto by Nutty North Genetics

Still 3 to 4 weeks to go…

7 Likes

I will be watching this one.
I am growing out the last of the small batch of (LPC #75 x Doc’s OG) beans now.

2 Likes

The lpc75 and the Reeses cut x appy f4 have already popped and showing neck.

I dropped the beans 2 days after picturing the cups above. So a 2 day germination straight in the dirt with no soak seems pretty good.

3 Likes

The photoperiod GG4 is finally showing me some love. Now what am I going to do since I have the seedlings for the tent?

4 Likes

You are gonna love that blackstrap…
I just finished smoking that…

1 Like

Have a couple sprouted. Had to do some intensive care on one of the Reeses had some type of rot on the stem, but got it exposed to light and off the dirt and it seems to be healing itself and getting stronger. I popped a couple extras of each seed just in case.

3 Likes