Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Looks like she’s gonna make it.

This is the Reeses x appy f4 tester by Copa. Looks like two up so far. And 1 more I popped later

2 Likes

Also an update on the autos. Still about a week away I’d say on the purple ones. About 3 weeks on the big n.

7 Likes

So far we have 3 lpc, 2 Reeses and 1 shoreline sprouted. I still have 2 more shoreline and 1 Reeses under dirt.

4 Likes

This I believe is a perfect example of too much cal mag.oops

Actually I think I was careless and got it on the leaves when watering.

1 Like

Getting there.

Some sticky shit. This is the blackstrap cross

Here’s the strawberry. Noticing quite a bit of pink showing up in there.

Here’s one of a Durban blues. Getting close too.

8 Likes

Alright here we go. The 3rd Reeses is getting ready to break through and still waiting on 2 shoreline to break the surface.

3 Likes

Separated the two LPC in the one cup and replaced a shoreline cup. 1 shoreline came up outta 3. So 3 LPC 1 shoreline and 3 Reeses. Should give good odds for 4 females.

Also this strawberry auto cross is looking delicious.

8 Likes

Hello @Kasper0909 it’s late here, stopped by to get to know yah.

Let me know if you see something you like. :sunglasses: Your right that strawberry auto cross looks reeeeal tasty and pleasing to look at. Have a great what ever it is where ever you are. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Awesome good to have you over here! Welcome!! These are looking freaking cool. Liking the second logo and this style the most so far.

8 Likes

Chopped the little purple gals

8 Likes

Had one leaf with this. Are these white fly eggs?

1 Like

Yes just spray bottle them off food sources the plant.

1 Like

The babies coming right along.
I forgot what it’s like in a more controllable environment haha

4 Likes

Awesome!! Thank you for responding!!

I see them occasionally but don’t seem to be getting much

1 Like

Alright so popped some autos from @repins12 . These are all white widow auto fem crosses.

1 Arachnid pie (White Widow x American Pie)
1 critical red hourglass (White Widow x Auto Critical)
1 Charlotte’s yesterdream (White Widow x Blue Dream’matic)

The Durban blues and blackstrap are done. This is the first time I’ve reused soil but I am totally organic so I have to try.

6 Likes

This auto girl is getting chunky.
Strawberry nuggets/forum stomper x citrus stomper/gold dipped strawberries Auto reg

9 Likes

1 Like

Here’s the tent

And here’s a semi newcomer.
grape dosi breath x citrus stomper/gold dipped strawberries reg auto. Been growing like crazy. Hopefully is female. Gonna be a good one and not stunted. This was planted straight in the ground from day one.

5 Likes

So nice to be looking at some variety in species. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Outta likes :purple_heart: so here haha. Ya and I’m realizing autos in the winter do great getting down to the 30s.

1 Like