Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Plants are looking fanTASTIC man, right on!!

1 Like

Outside dream Blush. Smallest lower i could find for examination, well half of it. These are going to yield well.

I’m thinking 1 more week

8 Likes

This Dream Blush over here is fattening up nicely, has a lot of seeds on it. Frosty and smells dank.

8 Likes

Nice! That thing is loaded!! Love those thin leaves!

3 Likes

It was the first in the garden to show pistils and already a week into forming buds when the male started dropping. It’s very loaded up with seeds

3 Likes

Try to give some perspective on the size of these DB buds.

12 Likes

2 Likes

Ayahuasca purple x sugar belts

9 Likes

I repeat my previous statement…

How long do you figure they have left now?

2 Likes

The DB chonkers im gonna take any day now and the other DB is only about a month in i believe. The apxsb is only about a week into flower.

1 Like

Just flipped the greenhouse.

2 dream Blush clones, 1 new Dream Blush and 1 black velvet x pablos revenge x sugar belts clone.

6 Likes

Outside dream Blush. I keep thinking I’m gonna chop but they keep swelling and getting their pictures taken instead so ill wait.

9 Likes

Those are some crazy big buds!! That’ll be a pain in the grinder :grin::grin::grin:

I’m kinda glad they keep getting their pic taken, lol, they’re gorgeous :metal:

1 Like

Thank you!! Ya they don’t seem to want to be done yet and outside I’m noticing is a little different as they seem to show amber before being totally done. Also i may need a bigger grinder. :rofl:

3 Likes

So i had to ditch the clones unfortunately of the purple ap x sb by @Ottafish but hopefully i get some s1s from the dream Blush fem reversal pollen sacks on this flowering clone.

After curing it has such a phenomenal lemon candy smell and taste and super potent. :v: should be a good mix.
This

10 Likes

Looking great brotha, The DB is a beast! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Thank you!! :facepunch:

1 Like

Check out what was eye balling my chickens this morning, they did not like him up there. A couple crows ended up coming over and running him off. They actually attacked him then chased him off. His wing span was like 3 of the crows.

7 Likes

I think the fem seeds are coming. :crossed_fingers: looks promising…i think. Still a little early as it took forever it seems like to get those sacks going. But these will go the distance.

I have recently chopped most of the heavily reversed branches and dried them to crumble over the Ap x sb . I can never spell auhaska for some reason. Not even close.

9 Likes

I’m following along and appreciate all the pictures and insights into your work. The Afghani seed i got from you early this year are slated for germination mid to late January. Keep doing the good work for this awesome plant.

Just wanted to stop by and give a pre warning your beans are getting planted in the new year my friend

1 Like