Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Ya im pretty sure my deep watering yesterday made it split, which tells me i wasn’t watering it enough. Could have been a little but more ripe, but was actually pretty darn good.

5 Likes

Thank you!:smile::smile: ya maybe next year I’ll get two from one plant. :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Nice melon! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Greenhouse clones plus the new DB.

Here’s the new DB that hasn’t shown gender yet.

Here’s the sugar belts cross clone.

Group Pic.

Added more soil 2.0

Also biochar soaked in SFL lechate with some dry veg amendments

13 Likes

Looking really great man, nicely done :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Wow, 1 of the 4 clones has massive roots. 1 with no roots and it’s probably done for.

7 Likes

Hmmm the dream Blush reversal has me skeptical. I see possible pollination but I’m just not seeing any pollen coming out of the pods yet.

Terribly blurry I’m sorry

10 Likes

Had good lighting so why not. Loving their new soil and amendments. :+1::+1:

10 Likes

Thank you good sir! :smiley:

4 Likes

You are welcome good sir. :+1::+1:

Outside 2 dream Blush clones.

Chunky monkeys. Very very sturdy these plants. They have their nice sweet berry pine smell. gave them a nice finishing flower mixture (i think) couple spoon fulls of each molasses , labs, sunflower seed fpj, dry fish bone meal and SFL Lechate mixed in one gallon of water and split between the two. Can’t immagine them going much longer but the pistils are still mostly white so :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

Brand new lady bugs coming out.

the one with new wings sticking out just hatched from the time i took the first picture went inside came back out. I saw it wiggling so i knew it was soon. So cool

10 Likes

That’s awesome! I love when the good bugs come out to play! Did you buy them or did they populate on their own? I was super excited to see I had some lady bugs and green lacewings around my garden recently. The daddy long legs are becoming a favorite garden friend of mine now. This is the least amount of pests I’ve had and the least amount of spraying I’ve ever had to do. They stick around longer than the lady bugs and actively hunt eggs and small bugs. They seem to be helping with the catapillars as well. Im still spraying BT and finding the odd dead catapilar here and there but little to no bud rot from pillar poop. I was cutting out a lot of rotten bud at this stage last year.

5 Likes

Damn, I wonder how they are with thrips… that almost makes me wanna grab one from the storage room and put it in my tent and find out :joy:

2 Likes

These lady bugs are natural. My cucumbers got overran by aphids but i started seeing lady bugs so i just let them go. Now there are lady bugs and lady bug larvae all over the place. Hopefully they are around in the spring. Daddy long legs seem to be great hunters same as the regular ol house spiders.

3 Likes

I think we may get some seeds from the dream Blush reversal. Hard to find pollen in the sacks but a flick of a stem produced a small cloud so i think we’re OK. I’ve pulled some sacks and split them and sprinkled them around too to help.

The outside dream Blush clones are still blowing up. By far the biggest buds I’ve ever grown. Pics don’t do them justice

Purple AP x sugar belts clone looking her early purple self. Temps are getting cooler at night so maybe we can get her to finish more purple. Also thinking about hitting her with a branch of the reversed Dream Blush. This smoke smells and tastes of very ripe lemons (almost lemon pledge but more ripe)and juicy fruit gum.

12 Likes

Soldier fly larvae(SFL) last stage. There are hundreds in there so i fished a few out for the chicken’s.

The black ones are the ones that shoulda made it out and are starting to form their hard shell before turning into a Soldier fly.

7 Likes

Those DB’s look very nice!

3 Likes

Thank you!! Ya they are chunking out really nice and smell so so good

3 Likes