Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Going to litfa the tent this time around. No topping so we can see the natural beauty of these strains. They should be gorgeous.

2 Likes

Started a meal worm farm for future chickens and looks like im gonna have allot of meal worm castings and frass mixed with a little oatmeal and bran.

Gonna have to look into what to do with it

Has to be a shit ton of microbes in that right?
Wonder what fermenting it would do. Maybe mixing it with LABS and letting it sit a week.

3 Likes

Gg4 looking better every day.
Added a little meal worm castings today

7 Likes

Is that the one that looked much lighter green a way back?

Darkened up nicely!

3 Likes

The huge benefit if u throw it in your soil or in ur teas is the presence of chitin. It’s gonna make ur plant think it’s under attack by bugs and it’s gonna raise it’s defenses and make for a stronger immune system for ur plant so if an invasion does happen it can easily be ready to protect itself.
Next benefit is self explanatory with adding more microbes in the mix
And of course some nutrition since it is poo and shedded skins ready to decompose

Also fyi with that meal worm bin is also gonna need a source of water, a potato cut in half or some carrots does the trick just fine and will see them attach and collect on em, best to have in a corner that isnt gonna soak ur wheat bran. U can also use water crystals but I’ve personally never messed with em

3 Likes

Ya this is the bottom container. I have no darklings yet. Just affixed the screen to the top container and sifted a little. I’ve had them about 2 weeks. I’m ready to go now. Eggs should fall through the screen. Also I cut carrots in half for them.

2 Likes

Yes, flushing it fixed it. I think I had a ph problem.

1 Like

Almost looks male currently, it’s a fem seed so idk. Gonna have male plant ptsd soon.

2 Likes

My little happy spot

7 Likes

That’s why I sow by the handful. :wink:

1 Like

There we go fixed it. Crazy developer settings after last phone update.

1 Like

Ok so I thought about collecting pollen on this gg4 but decided against it. I have other plans soon.

7 Likes

The tent

Probably about time to flip and get any males out

6 Likes

@Maddawg how are those Tahoe skunk? Did they ever make it to bud?

2 Likes

(Tahoe OG x Skunk #1) were moved outside and are still in veg.

All of the plants from the Solo cup grow were up potted and are outside getting kissed by the :sun_with_face:

I took this pic of the garden yesterday and would normally say they are in there…
But… They are actually closer to where I was standing when taking this pic. The 1/2 of the outdoor garden you cant see in this pic. There is one male Tahoe in the back behind the SIP’s though. :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Dang didn’t realize you had such a jungle!! That’s a beautiful sight

4 Likes

Ok gave them a good feeding of blood meal, bone meal, and job’s organic chicken fertilizer yesterday and it doesn’t look like I killed them so I figured it’s time to flip. 12/12 starting today.

Still same positions. 3 on the right are Reeses cut x appy f4. Middle is the shoreline x docs og. Other three are lpc x docs og. Vegged for 5 weeks.

5 Likes

1 Like

that back one looks like I nute burned it. Flushed it yesterday so we’ll see.

The rest look good. Even see a couple ladies already.

4 Likes

Couple pics.

Should be showing sex soon.

7 Likes