Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Alright. Sounds good will do.

Strange. I’m almost positive I only put one Charlotte’s yesterdream seed but two seedling popped up.

5 Likes

Congratulations, it’s twins!

4 Likes

Curious Do they share a tap root?

I wouldn’t bother seperating them, even if one stays small, it’s still extra yield.

1 Like

Sounds good I’ll let them do their thing.
:grin:

Alright the Strawberry nuggets/forum stomper x citrus stomper/gold dipped strawberries Auto reg is getting close, just waiting for some amber.

11 Likes

Transplant seemed pretty successful. Fed them some labs, a little epson salt some micros and a little chicken poop.

6 Likes

This CSI Humboldt GG4 photoperiod is starting to look better after flushing and adding a little chicken poop and epson salt. currently in its first week of 12/12.

This girl is for pollinating hard core. With what I’m not quite sure yet. I have a little bit of sour bubble pollen and some blue sunshine pollen. I think BOG or Bodhi if I understand right.

Maybe I’ll use both and have some mystery duo seeds

6 Likes

Starting to flower.

7 Likes

Update on the tent.

8 Likes

Here’s the strawberry cross auto just starting to show a little amber.

9 Likes

Ur too late in the season bro! U try to do a throw outside flip and that bitch gonna reveg around April or may, spring solstice is just around the corner

2 Likes

Ya, I should be able to move this girl around and manipulate light enough in here. She’s been flipped in here already so we’ll see. I have another spot I could flower her when it starts getting close to too much light. I wonder what happens to seed if a mother goes back to veg late in the game. :question:

3 Likes

no worries if you only want seeds. Most will still finish while she revegges

Nice thread btw. Just found it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Few more days, maybe a week and it’s flipping time! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

1 Like

Awesome thank you and thank you for your input. I love experimenting, I feel you can never really learn enough until finding boundaries and trying it for yourself sometimes especially in new environments.

4 Likes

Outta likes. But ya they growing up fast. Probably gonna top soon. :laughing:

2 Likes

Let one grow out without interfering, just for the sake of witnessing that one giant final boss of a cola. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Totally worth it.

4 Likes

Ok I’ll let a couple Christmas tree this year outside. I have some oaxacan and some Ancestral Skunk x Turkish Hash Plant and Hawaiian stuff that will be fun to do that with.

4 Likes