Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Males starting to drop pollen.

This dude is stinky af… A more sour stink. The other male is almost as stinky but a sweeter stench

6 Likes

Plan is to put sacks in paper bags to let dry then sifting in a sifter box. Anyone have suggestions on when to clip and put in paper bags?

Wow just clipped a couple fan leaves and pollen dusted allot and fell. Probably about time

1 Like

Alright here we go. Gonna use my little screen box and get These sacks drying.

I’ll probably keep adding sacks daily to the box.

4 Likes

I have a giveaway here.

1 Like

Ok, collected a little pollen and hit the girls once yesterday.

Not quite to @DougDawson status but maybe someday. :yum:

7 Likes

Thats awesome, a ton of seeds in that little vial, good job. Did you dry the pollen? If not thoroughly dry I would take it out of that vial as it can solidify if still damp.

1 Like

Ok I have a couple rice kernels on the bottom. But I’ll spread it out for a bit. Still more coming too

1 Like

Cool, wouldn’t want to see you collect it and then have it go bad in you. I spread the stuff out thin and let throughly dry, when I do that I don’t need anything in the storage container. I sealed some in baggies to send out to people too early with some Sour Bubble pollen and by the next day the pollen in every bag was hard/solid.

1 Like

Ok I’ll spread it out and make sure it definitely gets dry. Do you just set it in your house to dry. Not in the sun or anything right? Thank you so much for your advice.

1 Like

Yeah, just put it anyplace with low RH and little airflow. I wouldn’t put it in the sun. If spred out really thin the stuff will dry fairly quickly.

1 Like

Awesome sounds good!! thank you

1 Like

Camera doesn’t do it justice but here’s a small bud from the black strap. Very crispy sparkly

10 Likes

That blackstrap def liked to go all purple, even the ones I grew out.
Kudos to @hollyho for getting those out into the community like a wildfire

Speaking of which, where the heck she been lurking?

2 Likes

Not sure I’ve messaged her a couple times. Hope everything’s ok.

1 Like

I hope so too! She was a wonderful part of our community!

1 Like

Alright I have a Widow Maker auto and Charlotte’s yesterdream auto(twins) from @repins12 .
The yesterdream has been taking Its time and is just now starting to gain some steam. Maybe because it was twins and didn’t have much starting energy. Or maybe because of the cold lately

4 Likes

4 Frankenstein fem photo from @JohnnyPotseed started good. 4 for 4 sprouted.

7 Likes

Ok so now I have my first secret mission.

My all time favourite. 6 seeds. 1 thread. Stay tuned…looks like time for me to jump into the reversal era.

4 Likes

Well I have to say, you may as well go bananas with that one!

2 Likes