Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Awesome! I’ll see if I can grow a couple trees somewhere in the back yard. :grin:

4 Likes

No shot out shed? Haha

2 Likes

Maybe, working on the cooler now.

2 Likes

Teaching them the way

10 Likes

I stopped in at tsc yesterday, they didn’t want to bulk discount enough on chicks so I resisted my temptation to do chicken math , they said if I got 20 or more they would do half price of about 2 bucks a head, I’m used to 25-75 cents for those counts on a discount so I left haha I’m proud of myself for resisting the temptation, just gotta hold out the next couple weeks till chick days ends

2 Likes

Ya I had no idea. I figured 5 bucks each was a steal haha.

1 Like

Not even close, full grown birds on cl are usually 10, when u figure feeding em for 9 months till they lay they better be cheeeeap

1 Like

I see what you did there…

Hahaha chicken math bro, get a good deal and they add up hahaha

2 Likes

I can only handle 8 for now. Maybe a few more in the future…

2 Likes

I got an acre here, I wanna let them free range and do some minor yard cleanup of bugs and grasses

2 Likes

Im looking forward to seeing what you pull out of those Afghans. Surely they will feel right at home.

1 Like

Ya I’m super excited for these! Can’t wait!

1 Like

The fem Frankenstein started to Perk up after a transplant. They just would not dry in the soil that I had put them in originally.

Banana kush fem photo from ilgm.

Widow maker auto planted directly in the ground coming along decent, maybe this one will get some size

4 Likes

Anyone ever notice this on their pollinated branch? This branch is full of seeds.

9 Likes

You ought to pop at least three to insure a female in the group. Anyway, good luck!

3 Likes

And of course

6 Likes

One spot left

2 Likes

Gonna be honest with you man, someone really wanted them in a trade and like a dummy I traded all but 1. I need to make two lists lol. One for trading and one for growing haha.

1 Like

If you want to start more, send me your addy.

2 Likes