Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

No my brother in law who has since been removed from this forum got them from someone here I think @DougDawson . He passed on a couple to me.

1 Like

The other is in the tent back middle

6 Likes

The banana kush (front right) has been hit with sour bubble pollen on a couple lowers

1 Like

I have been passing out some LSD X Northern Berry and they were made by @smokenhike :v:

5 Likes

Good to know thanks Doug

1 Like

My loss is the chickens gain. They love it!!

12 Likes

Haha thats awesome!

1 Like

Ez lollipoping haha.

6 Likes

It’s about done lol

10 Likes

Time to reveg :grin:

3 Likes

Haha seriously.

1 Like

Very interesting article

A medical cannabis farm in northern Thailand has been feeding its free-range chickens cannabis instead of antibiotics, an experiment that has yielded some very promising results and one that aims to provide a solution for consumers who don’t want to eat chicken meat full of hormones and antibiotics.

In this case, the recent availability of cannabis in Thailand was the driving force behind the project. It all started about a year ago when the owner of a farm growing cannabis for therapeutic use wondered if he could use the leftover cannabis leaves to feed his chickens. Researchers from the Department of Animal and Aquatic Sciences at Chiang Mai University wanted to answer that question and investigate what benefits the plant could bring to the health of these birds, in addition to being a food supplement.

To this end, in January last year, the project was launched on an organic farm in Lampang, where they have been studying the effects of cannabis on a thousand chickens. Although the study is still in the process of scientific peer review and is yet to be published, its results are already making headlines around the world

10 Likes

Anything with a spine benefits from cannabis.

6 Likes

Here’s the known female Odisha with a new home.

12 Likes

PC Oaxaca known females.

Little over watered currently

Lots of lower branches

Gotta watch the grasshoppers.

6 Likes

The tent is filling out nicely.

Banana Kush received some Sour Bubble pollen on some lowers. I honestly wanted to pollinate the whole plant as that sounds like such a yummy cross

14 Likes

Very nice looking :ok_hand: can’t wait to see the end

1 Like

Thank you me too. This is a very exciting run for me!

1 Like

The one on the right looks to possibly crowd the left one out.

2 Likes

Ya it’s gonna be interesting for sure!

2 Likes