Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

They have gotten bigger in a week, doubled in size.

2 Likes

Ya I can’t wait to see what they do in the sip. Once the roots reach the water look out

I need to find a place up against the fence

Also these have only been fed a small amount of bloom nutrients. Some worm castings and some fish bone meal. In Wal-Mart organic pro mix.

7 Likes

Greenhouse my little getaway. Very hot currently. Around 90°F

8 Likes

Close ups of the 3 Odisha Valley

Looks like I need to feed the bigger one. The smallest one is already showing pistils but the other two nothing yet

11 Likes

Are you planning to shape them or let them grow natural?

2 Likes

I’m loving the structure on those Odisha @Kasper0909 !
:+1::grin:

2 Likes

Woah, Tuned in for sure. Nice greenhouse :sunglasses:
Wild how thin those Odisha leaves are. Looks great!

3 Likes

Love the looks of those could the two bigger ones be male?

2 Likes

Not sure yet, I’ve been contemplating it. What do you think I should do? One has pretty good side branches already and with those two so close together not sure how that would play out. The 3rd one hasn’t shown sex yet but im pretty sure it’s female.

2 Likes

Thank you. It is a nice big greenhouse for sure but has been used as a shed so most of it has junk in it but I’m slowly working on more space. Also. There are huge trees on the south side so is shaded quite a bit, better during summer but that’s why I have leds in there.

3 Likes

I’m thinking that could be so at least the tallest one maybe. That one smells so amazing tho on the stem rub. Smells like rosemary.

1 Like

Ya I love growing the different cultivars. These thin leaves are really cool. Gave them some pellet ized chicken poop fertilizer this morning. Not much, so we’ll see how they react. Haven’t been fussing over them too much as It seems they like to mostly be left alone. Had an over water problem early on with too dense of soil.

1 Like

I generally don’t train the landraces, just let them go as nature intended. I am looking forward to see how big these will get in a outdoor setting.

1 Like

Then ill probably just let them do their thing. Ya I’m excited to see these grow, especially being in a SIP. They have been cruising pretty fast already. Also I’m gonna move them to the fence

4 Likes

Ilgm banana kush outside.

4 Likes

What is a SIP if ya don’t mind a dumb question :thinking:

1 Like

What a nice looking male LSD x Northern Berry. Too bad he has to go. The female in the tent smells much better tho

5 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you was just replying haha

3 Likes

Nice, you get those beans from @smokenhike ?

3 Likes