Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Pretty butterfly

7 Likes

So as far as autos go I’m going to be on a mission to go through these tester seeds

(Strawberry OJ = Very good male apparently- Citrus Stomper/Gold Dipped Strawberries)

8x Passion Punch x Strawberry OJ auto reg
3x Grape Dosi x Strawberry Oj auto reg
2x Care Bear OG x Strawberry OJ auto reg
12x Bubba Kush x Strawberry OJ auto reg

I’ve ran two seeds of this one and got a tiny male and a large wonderful female. Smells so good tastes wonderful and one of my favorite highs. Very potent also

8x Strawberry nuggets/forum stomper x Strawberry OJ auto reg

I believe I pulled over 3 ounces off her. By far largest auto I’ve ever personally grown.

13 Likes

Ok first the autos.
Gg4 Auto cross

Widow maker looks real nice

Now the big girl Frankenstein. Is she going into flower??

The landrace.
Sheberghan Balkh

Odisha Valley

Oaxaca

13 Likes

Tomatoes

10 Likes

Curios if anyone has any ideas or thoughts as to what I should pollinate outside with what pollen haha.

Pollen

Blue Sunshine
Sour Bubble
Blue Kush
Shiskaberry

6 Likes

I like the sour crosses myself personal choice​:yum::yum::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

One of the two ‘blues’ to the Oaxacan could be a tasty combo.

4 Likes

That sounds amazing! I’m spreading a little Sour Bubble pollen around in the tent already on the banana kush, LSD x Northern Berry and the Pound Cake Rippers lowers @3rdgengrower . I was also thinking one of the blues on the Banana Kush outdoors too. So I’ll probably pick one so I don’t get any mixed seeds.
Is this normal to want to ruin all your fine weed with seeds?? :joy::joy: even tho I’ve done pretty good with not getting too much overspray if you will. Haha

9 Likes

Are you planning to dust a branch or two or the whole plant? Got to save some for sinsemilla :grin:.

2 Likes

Can’t wait bro a a sour banana sound really good
Sometimes I want to seed everything just to see what kind of a cross they will make

1 Like

Just a branch or two. :unamused:

2 Likes

Same I tested the over dusting on the last tent not being super careful with very effective pollen. I only got a seed here and there on the other branches which is fine with me on personal smoke which is all I grow for, well me and a couple family members and they don’t care so. As long as I’m using the same pollen, don’t want any mixed seeds.

1 Like

sour banana sounds right up my alley.:heart_eyes: I hit 3 lowers like 4 times cuz I have to have that. Made sure I had some smoldering pistols. Also wanted to make sure I have some to share. Your on the list if successful. In fact everyone watching along up to this point. :joy:

2 Likes

Very nice :ok_hand: :+1: :clap: hope they turn out with lots of beans really like the :banana: crosses for maken concentrates

1 Like

I’ve never smoked anything that has the effect(my favorite x10) I’ve received from banana kush, so fingers crossed.

1 Like

Seriously tho is this just pre flower? Looks like she’s going in to full on flower. Frankenstein

13 Likes

Banana kush first pic shows pollinated lower. Not sure yet but looks good.

15 Likes

Looking good my outdoor Affganny gorilla is looking just like that sure hope they not going into flower had a couple do this last year started to flower early and then tried to reveg ended up with bunch of fluffy bud that wasn’t much account

2 Likes

If that Frankenstein goes into flower I’m good with it haha as long as she stays in flower.

2 Likes

This fertilizer some day is going to be great I hope.

Smells like death tho.

Also today is LABS day for all plants and chicken coop

7 Likes