Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Odisha valley by @Budderton
Female

Unsure still. Thinking male

13 Likes

Nice @Kasper0909 . That OD looks like it’s starting to chunk up if preparation for flowering already. Very cool.
:grin::v:

3 Likes

Widow Maker Auto (AK-47 x White Widow) came down today. Got really amber quick. Looks freaking scrumptious!!

16 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This Odisha is making it difficult to sex. Just when I think it’s going to show, leaves pop out.
Tried to get a clear pic but…

11 Likes

Little peak at the tent

These are at 3 weeks from flip. Tho the banana kush and Frankenstein had already started to flower

14 Likes

GG4 x (Big Yield x Mi5) auto regs by @chronix .
First one has more dense packed buds. First one is also the one that got slammed by hail and torn up a bit. Second one is getting pretty big.

Fly for size comparison

10 Likes

ILGM Banana kush

Oaxaca after trim

8 Likes

Trimmed up the Frankenstein a bit.

Odisha Valley female looking pretty unique

Sheberghan Balkh putting on some size.

14 Likes

I grew a Couple of the mi5 few years back one of the best taste :yum: I ever had and it would knock ya out

2 Likes

Plants all look nice and happy. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

They both smell really good more sweet smelling… can’t wait to try!
On a side note it has been around 105° last few days today being 107° and garden seems to be holding up pretty darn good. The SIPS seem to be keeping the roots cool too which is good, but man do those two Oaxacans drink water. Have to fill it up daily and I think I holds 2.5 gallons. Actually I guess that’s about right now that I write it down haha.

Thank you @Chonix for the kinds words

1 Like

You grow some great plants!
It is awesome to see those plants growing from the seeds I sent ya as well.
You are the second person to show pics of the offspring from the auto seeds I have made. :smiley:

1 Like

You’d mentioned shiskaberry but didn’t see any pictures or was it just pollen you’ve got?

Did you pollinate anything with him?

1 Like

Good news! One of the sheberghan balkh is throwing pistils @Upstate . The one on the right in this pic. The left one is looking promising. I’ve been real lucky with females this round.

Happy harvest on that auto!
All the plants are beautiful and loving the sun. :sunglasses:
I would love to see a close up on the Odisha female in the future.

1 Like

You got it. I’ll get some close ups next time I’m out there. Anything in particular your looking for?? This girl had a pretty rough start in some not good soil. But she made a pretty good comeback once up potted

1 Like

Nothing in particular really. Just a couple closer shots of her.
It looks very bushy with a bunch of lower branches, but the lower branches haven’t passed the fan leaves yet.
I have 4 going and noticed some slight purple on the stems on all. I have two that also are starting out rough as well.
1 unique one as well. It’s more indica dom based off the fan leaves but was told its common early on in growth and will transition to thin fan leaves later on in flower.
I guess I want to see what the future potentially holds lol.

Here we go. Just ran out there. Not ran but
All three together

The branching seems to be very close to the main stem. Unlike the other two

9 Likes

Wow, thanks!
I would have been happy to wait. That one really is unique!
I know its not but it reminds me of an Autoflower and how it’s like one large cola.

1 Like