Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

It was in soil that wouldn’t drain or dry out plus a hail storm beat it up pretty good. Idk I could be wrong since the other two went through pretty much the same thing. Once she showed sex I up potted her and she just took off, like she was stretching and went straight into flower

1 Like

Definitely will be interesting if successful with the blue sunshine pollen to test them out tho.

3 Likes

What up @BeagleZ welcome to the party! In always running into you :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Does your chicken have a name? :chicken:

1 Like

Thought I smelled somethin! We are like 2 binary stars my man lol :crazy_face::facepunch:

1 Like

Haha there are 8 and no names yet. I still can’t tell them all apart.

1 Like

We’re at about 6 weeks with the banana kush and the Frankenstein which means we should be in about the fattening up stage.

Banana kush

Frankenstein hard to get back there haha

15 Likes

LPC crosses and LSD cross at about 4 weeks
LSD

LPC

18 Likes

gonna get this Odisha feeling better. More soil and outta that hot plastic pot.

The other Odisha

so hard to capture this plant with the thin leaves everywhere

11 Likes

4 Likes

These girls? :crossed_fingers:Are gonna get phat… Think I’ll leave them in the greenhouse

That first OD looks way more stressed then the single cola pheno and it isn’t even thinking about flowering yet. This is making me think that if may be a genetic thing , more so then an environmental stresser, driving the morphology of that fast phenotype. Another thing is that it never tried to re-veg once it got more root space. Even if the flower is lack luster, I think this my be a special one and I’m glad you are perpetuating it’s genetics. :+1::+1::grin:

2 Likes

You’re probably right. Honestly it looks like the female is gonna go for awhile too. Those buds are pretty cool looking so far imho.

1 Like

Actually she had pretty much the same shape small. No side branches like the others, other than that the leaves are the same

Looks like the Oaxaca is getting ready to flower

11 Likes

That is a sativa land race??? I seen @JohnnyPotseed had some on the new release

2 Likes

Ya sativa landrace. Should be very interesting.

2 Likes

How big are the pots you got in your tent those are about the size plant I would like these new photos to be and once they get little bigger I got bigger indoor lighting can’t wait to see how that Oaxaca turns out for ya

1 Like

Those are 3 gallons. You have to water more frequently but seems to me they are doing alright. I like it a little thicker in there but it’s a little easier to maintain too.

1 Like

The Odisha s got some fat calyxes. That is where I pollinated so maybe seeds? Other side isn’t like that so.

7 Likes