Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Congratulations, she’s pregnant!

4 Likes

Yep. Looks like a successful pollination @Kasper0909 .
Congrats!!:+1::+1:

5 Likes

I don’t think the sour bubble pollen impregnated any of the tent. Not seeing any swollen calyxes. There may be tons of seeds or at least a few now that I’ve thought about it I’ve successfully found seeds and wasn’t able to see them till I broke up the buds on previous grows so

Banana kush getting real close if not done. Gonna give her 1 more week I believe that would put her at 7 weeks flower.

9 Likes

Close as I can get to glamour shots
Banana kush

LPC

15 Likes

Looking good :face_with_monocle::star_struck:

1 Like

Little BBDs and Dreams.

12 Likes

New starts are looking good did you sign up for that vivosun

1 Like

Thank you!! Ya I believe I did.

1 Like

Well there are definitely seeds scattered throughout the tent but not so much where I put the pollen.

1 Like

Is it a good accident or a bad one? Hope all is good

1 Like

I guess good since I thought there were no seeds haha. Just strange

1 Like

Hey, SHSC specifically asked for the wiki not to be advertised, that people following the thread could sign up. Could you remove this please? Dont mean to be a Debbie Downer, just following SHSC wishes.

1 Like

Oh no problem I had no idea. Thanks for letting me know. :+1:

1 Like

No problem brother. I figured and thought I would let you know.

1 Like

Some tent picks. Shaved them today they are getting close. Really happy with the 3 gallon pots. Not big plants but easy to work with. Any more than 4 females in there and it’s gonna be 3s. Especially when I have multiple plants outside.

13 Likes

Oaxaca from @Tejas starting to flower

15 Likes

Sheberghan Balkh from @Upstate one on the right is confirmed female

11 Likes

Outside Banana Kush getting ready for bud sites

13 Likes

Looking good! I like the shape.
@Kasper0909 yours too. Looks to be holding up well in the heat. What are the current temps?

1 Like

Thank you. It’s cooling down the last couple days but it’s been running around 105° to 110°

2 Likes