Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

They look healthy and I can see they have begun to stretch.

2 Likes

This little Phat GG4 x (Big Yield x Mi5) auto by @chronix is getting ready to come down. As soon as I can kill off the mosquitos and check her. It’s like an attack zone in there. They started breeding in the tomatoes reservoir and are out of control. I have some mosquito bits coming so their days are numbered.

8 Likes

I use em they work great in the 55 gal drums of rain water

1 Like

Not sure if this is powdery mildew or not. It’s on several spots on the stems. Anyways I gave her a milk bath just in case.

3 Likes

Plant looks great :grinning:
I hear ya on the mosquitos. I’d like to spend more time with my plants, but I am afraid the mosquitos might murder me. As soon as I start watering the plants it wakes up all the mosquitos and they swarm me. :roll_eyes: :unamused:

3 Likes

Gg4 cross no those do not have seeds in them. Still no amber tho.

10 Likes

Here’s the Odisha.

Very very piney smell
I believe we are at about 4 weeks of flower

12 Likes

Looks like the second sheberghan is male. Gonna get the chop today. @Upstate
Im still pretty new at sexing so ima wait for someone to confirm that this looks male.

12 Likes

Looks like a male to me bummer hate to hear that

2 Likes

Yea it’s all good tho I got one female that’s looking really good. Also they look identical other than sex…

2 Likes

I had my fair share of females this year so couldn’t be happier…just waiting on the other two Odisha to show. They are very long winded

1 Like

So now I’m in possession of BMR pollen. Hmmm. What sounds better for the outside banana kush? Bmr or blue sunshine pollen? Since the indoor pollination may not have taken so well i have another shot at it.

Yeah I think that would be my problem with those I am very impatient when it comes to growing that’s why I like the auto flowers so much

2 Likes

9 Likes

Looking good that Frankenstein is looking beastly

2 Likes

Ya it was very odd orangey outside from the sunset. Looked allot cooler in person haha.

1 Like

Tent is so beautiful right now. Haha by far be favorite stage, maybe more than smoking it.

11 Likes

Looking like some :fire: how do ya like those lst clips have seen a lot of people using them

2 Likes

These ones are nice and strong. I think they work great, tho I’m really bad at lsting and need to work on flattening the canopy better instead of pitchforks haha

3 Likes

I just got some myself, so ill be figuring them out too