Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Anyone know how long plants will veg from seedling when grown under 12/12. In other words how long do I have till I have to get my small plants outta a flowering tent before they start flowering?

Close ups on the Odisha. Seeded side

Six weeks of flower

16 Likes

I’m no expert but I’m pretty sure anytime in 12and12 will send them into flower that odisha is looking good

1 Like

Commonly, I’ve heard, plants will grow for 3 weeks in veg (from seed) even under 12/12.
No guarantee of how they’ll respond when you switch it to a longer day.

1 Like

Ok thanks guys had to get the little ones under longer light. The tent won’t be ready for a couple more weeks to a month

1 Like

I just had the opposite issue: a landrace strain went crazy during its first week in veg, so I had to set up a separate tent to flip that one plant to a flower cycle! :crazy_face::upside_down_face::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Soil volume plays a role, the more space the roots have, the longer they’ll wait to flower.

2 Likes

Ya I’m just getting ready to transplant too. Currently they are still in solos. I think it’s been about 3 weeks

The sooner you transplant them the better then, if you want more time. :+1:

Can you put them outside the tent during dark cycle?
Pointing a desk lamp at them or leaving the ceiling light on will keep them vegging too.

1 Like

I concur: Accurate

2 Likes

Ya I just took the Odisha out of the greenhouse and have the lights lower to not shine the yard.

Up potting currently. BBD AND DREAM 6

Good idea on small lights just to keep them vegging.

BBD front row @Rhai88
Dream 6 back row @Tracker

14 Likes

Side by side. I believe the Odisha on the left is female also.

10 Likes

The shape of the leaves on 2nd from right on Dream6 looks just like the BD plant that made the beans.

1 Like

Looks like very sharp skinny leaves.

1 Like

Lotsa tobacco seeds ready. I’ll be plucking those pods soon.

9 Likes

What’s the type of tobacco you got there?

2 Likes

Honestly no idea. It was listed as various pipe tobacco seeds haha.

3 Likes

Lol! I though maybe it was Bodhi’s tobacco seeds that he shared out a while back.
I’ve got a packet of punche tobacco seeds that I haven’t grown out… supposed to be gnarly, old school tobacco, so it may just be a decoy crop

1 Like

Really? Bodhi tobacco? Sounds great haha!

1 Like

Yeah, I had read about it last year, and everybody was a little confused if I recall. :crazy_face::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Garden is looking great; it’s envy inducing.

1 Like