Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Bbd x black cherry

Dream 6

10 Likes

Taking the Frankenstein down in the morning before lights on. She had a rough childhood and not a lot of veg time but turned out great. Did very well against pests and stress. Smells freaking dank and oily. Can’t wait to try it.

I could probably let her go another week but I want less amber on this and she has pretty good amber already

13 Likes

Meet the rooster. El Blanco handsome young bird

15 Likes

He’s iconic!

3 Likes

He’s the biggest goof ball ever too haha

2 Likes

Good looking Frank and a good looking bird do you get into maken hash and smokeN dabs if I could i think I would.rather be a processor other than a grower I like trimming and preparing the bud

1 Like

Not too much yet. I do have a bubble bag washing machine I have not used yet and probably a lb of old trimmings haha.

1 Like

This once topped 6’ Banana kush is a sturdy beast. I’m super excited to watch her flower. Trimmed her up a little today. Gonna try my hardest to get some lowers on her pollinated. They seem to reject pollen, not sure if it’s because she’s a fem seed or what.

13 Likes

I was thinking that too. Hmmm.

2 Likes

Growing a reg plant 12/12 from seed is similar to growing an autoflower. Takes about the same amount of time to begin actual fower making. In the past I have left my photo plants in 12 12 until they sex.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s the case. Either it’s a strange pole pheno or it’s a hybrid. Hopefully it takes forever to flower with that fast start. Anytime you have a plant from the same batch of seed behaving completely differently from the others it’s cause for concern if purity is the goal. I’m hoping it’s a pure pole pheno. That plant is made for a sea of green setup. :heart_eyes: it’s possible a local was growing headstash and some pollen nailed an Odisha field, and it’s also possible the farmers themselves added new genetics, though I don’t think that’s the case here. Whatever it is, it’s a really unique plant.

4 Likes

Right on @Upstate . Yeah we came to the same conclusions. When I asked the source, he told me he never saw the field, but generally the guerilla grows are tightly packed together, to the point where the lowers are choked out and they are left with basically a single , top cola on each plant. Whether that environment was a contributing factor to selecting towards that phenotype is unclear. I suspect hybrid genes, as none of the other Odisha Valley are exhibiting that trait. And I agree, it a very interesting plant.

3 Likes

Smoked a tester yesterday and it’s some really yumi potent daytime smoke. Really enjoyed the smell, flavor and high. Makes you wanna do stuff haha.

3 Likes

Still going strong. I wanna say we’re at about 7 weeks of flower.

13 Likes

Here’s the female sheberghan Balkh. Stretching

11 Likes

Cool picture of the Odisha

14 Likes

The little ones took to their transplant and extended lighting time well.

12 Likes

Don’t forget to vote soon.

1 Like

Been outta town and just got back. Looks like everything is rocking pretty good tho I do have a bunch of caterpillar killing some bud tops that I had to cut. Freaking caterpillars are my nemesis!! Little tiny bastards and they are drilled right into the stem, which kills everything above that point.
I do have some great photos coming tho.

2 Likes

Alright Oaxaca. Got some pink in there

Odisha and sheberghan Balkh

Banana kush

Little ones BBD f2 x Black Cherry @Rhai88 up front and dream 6 @Tracker in the back

Frankenstein. Had to cut some caterpillar tops off

18 Likes