Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

I like the stuff that smells and tastes like bananas I have only ever had one but I sure did enjoy smoking it

1 Like

Odisha Rocket babies.

Chickens have got to some on the edges

4 Likes

Ya I was pleasantly surprised when I smelled the dehydrated candy banana smell coming off the drying plants. Honestly that smell is so yummi.

2 Likes

Constant caterpillar control over here. And I’ve seen several different species.

6 Likes

The one I had smelled and tasted like a runtz banana cany when it was first dry but as it cured in the Jar which it only lasted for a month before we had it smoked up it went to a mint smell and taste can’t wait to see how yours turns out

1 Like

Sounds yummi!! Im happy my outside plant had a good amount of buds on it. Not a ton but a good amount. Enough to cure some for awhile. :yum:

1 Like

If your interested in a few of the banana kush x blue sunshine lemme know by pm I’ll send some your way. :yum: @3rdgengrower the banana kush from the tent(same pack) super potent and sweet smelling but never got the banana smell. Honestly one of the most potent strains I’ve had.

2 Likes

Oaxaca x BS babies. I took the 4 sprouted ones and placed them in the soil where I had planted the other Oaxaca x BS seeds in the cups and holey planters. I figured why not. Why waste for sures. So I’m sure those other seeds will sprout too, soon but if not I’m covered.

I don’t usually sprout seeds like this because I somehow kill them or they mold. Seems important to know tho so since I’ve made the seeds and have plenty, why not learn. We will see if the other 4 pop

7 Likes

New laying box placed last night, they had a confused clucky loud day but ended up being successful.

Hope no one has OCD. :joy: that little shed is not square by that much.

13 Likes

Looking good I love maken do with what I got specially when it turns out good :+1:

1 Like

One of the blue dream is super yellow. I actually think it’s from over feeding but not sure. Tips are barely burnt.

8 Likes

Last Odisha is a male. Going to collect pollen. @Budderton

12 Likes

Out of square chicken sheds are the best kind!

1 Like

Newcomers

9 Likes

I’d double check your ph run off possibly a issue there if the rest of the plants are healthy!

1 Like

Think I got it fixed with a flush. Over fed I believe. Im all organic so don’t really have the tools for checking ph, but flushing usually seems to solve those kinda issues pretty quick.

1 Like

Put the Odisha in the greenhouse so I can control pollen as I’m not using any fans currently. He is literally getting ready to explode with sacs.

10 Likes

That looks like a piece of art.
Stunning work brother

1 Like

Ye he’s super sexy. Kinda gonna be a bummer to see him go soon. :pensive:

2 Likes

Bro, I legitimately got sad when my magnificent Oaxacan showed balls. Well, actually I got sad when I had to cut the stalk and throw it in the compost. :cry:

6 Likes