Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Ya that ship has sailed haha. Tried something that didn’t work I just abused that plant too much unfortunately. Doesn’t hermie that’s for sure.

Trying out these pots I found laying around. Should work awesome. 3x Punta Cometa Oaxaca X Blue Sunshine.just couldn’t put these off.

Also trying straight cocoa coir/ perlite/and worm castings to get them started. The soil I usual buy is discontinued or something and I believe if you have a good start on your seeds the rest goes much smoother. This stuff should rock.

It’s Time!!
These will be fertilized with my homemade liquid fertilizer. Been sitting for a couple months and smells like straight restaurant dumpster.
And these
Egg shell WCA, Banana FFJ and of course always LABs

I have no plan really as far as up potting, how much fertilizer to use or anything this is gonna be by the seat of my pants whatever pops in my head I guess.

7 Likes

Anyone wanna try a 5 pack of Banana Kush x Blue Sunshine? Just harvested and untested. I’d like for that person to grow them as I don’t have a ton.

Im sure I’ll give out some more in the near future.

12 Likes

Banana kush branch trimmed up.

Took the two top branches off and left the base for another week. One top made almost two jars.
Base left.

I can never take good bud pictures

10 Likes

Odisha(starting maybe to pre flower) topped by caterpillars way up high and a couple side branches @Budderton

Oaxaca 10 weeks in flower. @Tejas

Afghanistan Sheberghan Balkh about 6 weeks I believe. Rock hard buds @upstate

These buds are literal stones and the branches are like dowels.

12 Likes

Is “10 months” for real?!

3 Likes

Ya, supposed to be 14 to 16 weeks, I’m not familiar with long flowering strains but these have at least a couple more weeks. Start at pre flower counting or buds formed?

2 Likes

Newcomers.

5 Likes

Ah okay… So 10 “weeks”, not 10 “months

2 Likes

Oh man. Haha :joy:

3 Likes

Blue Dream starting to flower up.

12 Likes

So pretty!

1 Like

Looking good how long ago did you go to 12 and 12 in the blue dream tent

2 Likes

I think they were flipped about 12 days ago.

2 Likes

Do you use any bloom booster

2 Likes

Dr earth’s organic flower girl. But working on fruit ferments also for this round.

2 Likes

Damn, already doing chops over there huh?

I’m just blasting out my pre harvest defoliations this weekend then chopping in about 2-3 weeks on most of mine

What cues did u follow for ur plants being ready? Looking at trichomes? Appearance of buds? Hairs receded and ambered?

3 Likes

Had to go by trichs on the banana kush. Hairs were mostly brown too but leaves were all green. The banana kush is a pretty short flower tho. Harvested the base today at 9 weeks.

3 Likes

Odisha looking like she’s getting ready to do something.

My camera really makes this plant look yellow when sun is hitting it

8 Likes

Happy to say the banana kush I’m harvesting smells just like dehydrated bananas when it’s curing, so stoked to actually get such a banana smelling banana kush.:star:

13 Likes