Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

I think that you need to go to the first post and there is a pen to edit the title. Hope it works and helps.

2 Likes

If you go to the top of the thread, there is a little pencil next to the title. Click that and it will let you edit the title. It was going to let me do it but I held back :grinning:

2 Likes

Not seeing a pencil. what am I missing?

1 Like

This is what I see. I think it’s a member level thing. Seems I can change it for you if you want?
Maybe if you don’t want me doing it a Mod could help?

3 Likes

No you can do it if you can. You can change it to Kasper’s pollen chucks if your dont mind. :yum::+1:

2 Likes

They’re not clawing so I think it’s perhaps more likely root limitation.
Big plants for those pots! Can’t push them as hard in organics.

I fixed the title for you.

3 Likes

You rock thank you! Ya I’m pushing them pretty hard with all those tops in 3 gal pots haha. Dont know till you try tho that’s what some ppl say. :yum:

3 Likes

Sure! Seems like you’re right on the limit. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Also plus seeds which I’ve come to realize takes even more food. :pig:

3 Likes

Nice one @Rogue

Seems you’re all sorted now @Kasper0909 :grin:

3 Likes

Never thought about that… makes sense that they need more minerals!

2 Likes

So more nutes if they are in smaller pots?

1 Like

With synthetic nutes you’d be applying more often.
With organics it can get tricky, you can use teas and ferments (KNF, LABS, etc) and topdress with organic matter, but when you stuff small pots full of hot soil your plants will suffer.
The easiest way to go with organics is to max out your soil volume, then it takes care of itself and you don’t even need to care about water PH all that much, just stay between 6 and 8.

3 Likes

That makes allot of sense.

2 Likes

Looking good I like the new thread name fits well :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Received stamps today.

Thank you so much @JustANobody I really appreciate it. I’ll get these envelopes out first thing in the morning!!

7 Likes

Blue Dream tent. Buds kicking it up a bit.

12 Likes

Glad they arrived!

1 Like

Those BD is looking good bro they chunking right up with some nice frost

1 Like

Big papa Odisha is retired. I’m not very good at pollen collecting come to find out. I don’t know how Doug and others do it, I was lucky to get a few packs out and a few packs for back up. That’s about my max. Haha. All outstanding seeds and pollen should be arriving soon. Hopefully I got everyone, if not lemme know it’s not intentional.

6 Likes