Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

I’ve got to say again the little revegging Odisha Rocket x Blue Sunshine has the most amazing terps. Super sticky and frosty. Can’t wait to re flower her. There are a couple more females in there but not sure if the other big one is male or female.

8 Likes

Crickets?

3 Likes

I think ima go crazy and do a 10 pack wiki when the blueberry blush seeds are done. I’m thinking I over pollinated a little. 🤷

4 Likes

It looks kinda like a white tree cricket. Kill’em with EXTREME prejudice.

3 Likes

Liquid Fertilizer. Thinking I would be testing this already but just hasn’t lined up.

Really love how clean white the IMO IS on top. I think I know what I’m talking about. I feel like I should scrape some off and cultivate it in rice.

3 Likes

Group shot.

9 Likes

Alright here we go with the liquid fertilizer.

Used a 1oz dropper to add 1 Oz liquid fertilizer to 1 gallon of tap water that’s been sitting out for days.
Then poured some in a spray bottle and foliar drenched one plant.

Then back with the others.
Shit stinks!!!
Didn’t really need feed yet, but hey I’d hope I could ultra charge this plant or kill it. :thinking: we shall see.
I have a feeling it will love it.

8 Likes

Alright, now that I know I’m not going to fry anything im much more confident.

12 Likes

Well that made em happy!

2 Likes

Received your stamps and seeds @OhNo555 thank you so much!! Your package should be there soon.

1 Like

Glad to hear the eagle :eagle: landed :flight_arrival: safe on target :dart:! :partying_face::wink::jack_o_lantern::sunglasses::ghost::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Not looking for beans as I probably already have them :sweat_smile: but what is your most piney strain. Someone was saying their favorite was piney orange and that sounds wonderful. I cannot remember who it was tho maybe @Tracker ? I would think piney Blueberry would be good.

1 Like

Nope not me on piney orange

The Genie is very aromatic lemon/pine cleaner.

3 Likes

I like berries, citrus, diesel, haze, anything thing piney :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Ok here’s the BDJ6 at about 5 weeks.

These got a good dose of organic micros and banana vanilla bean ffj.

12 Likes

Greenhouse getting really cold at night but looking good. They realy liked this stuff at 1oz per gallon.

May make this my avatar. 🫠
Just spritzed them down and sprinkled them with one gallon mixed. Ill up it some next time.

5 Likes

Haha. Hoping no one would see that

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Greenhouse.

Just realized I hadn’t posted the pics haha

10 Likes

Pest control patrol.

Rooster dropping his wing walking in.

11 Likes