Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

All I know is these plants love this stuff.

It’s been in the 30s at night in there.

6 Likes

Dude I started feeding my combo of fermented arugula, cannabis, and Dandelion in veg, and the plants grew 8 inches in a week!

4 Likes

Ya this stuff rocks for sure. Just imagine a few more months. Haha

2 Likes

Once I replenish my flowering fermentation (I’m gonna do a bucket of fermented marigold flowers, and a bucket of fermented hops), I may never buy fertilizer again!

5 Likes

That’s what I have to work on is a flowering liquid fertilizer. I do have banana ffj but need something bigger haha.

1 Like

I’ve had good success with melon and pumpkin, and @BeagleZ uses blueberries with good results.
Fruits and flowers for fruits and flowers!

3 Likes

yeah, I’m done with that shit HA

The blueberry JLF is one of my favorites. Super food and all
I have several buckets of Canna going right now, like a sourdough starter I just keep putting a cup or 2 of the old in the new buckets to keep it going and going.

4 Likes

Uh oh. What should I do? About a week left of flower

5 Likes

I would just take it a week early. They can get out of control and take over too quickly.

1 Like

Do they live during the drying period in my closet?

1 Like

Definately will take them then, they look like their working fast. Actually have a video. Was just wondering if they live still after chopped and for how long?

1 Like

Yes they will still live, eventually go in search of another plant host or die on the bud.

You can dunk the buds in water to rinse some of them off. Fill clean buckets or totes with water. Dunk cola in. Gently swirl it around, try to not shake off too many trichs. Pull it out and swing your arm around in a circular motion to sling off excess water. Hang to dry like normal.

3 Likes

Alright took them down. Went digging and luckily seeds look mature. Blue Dream(BDJ6) x BOG Blue Kush

Some small lowers. One from each plant. Very sticky gooey and frosty

20231114_100641

16 Likes

Alright received the Afghani Autos so I’ll get this tent cleaned out really good and get these rolling.

Changing it up a little for the next round in the tent.

12 Likes

I think I’ll open my mephisto fem Creme De la Chem pack and pop a couple also. Wouldn’t mind an Afghani Creme De La Chem auto. It’s supposed to be a good one to use.

3 Likes

So three SIPS. Wonder if I can grow 4 autos in each one?

2 Likes

In my experience you would be better off to doing two per SIP.

3 Likes

This is a seed run for a friend. Hopefully I have at ton of extras for giveaways.

3 Likes

Well, in that case a smaller plant wouldn’t matter as much. I still think four would be a bit crowded. Maybe compromise and do three per pot?

5 Likes

3 sounds like a good compromise. Wonder if I can fit a couple 3 gallon pots in the tent too.

8 Likes