Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Honestly love the structure on these. Love the Stout thick ones. For cannabis anyways.

4 Likes

Tho I was talking about all the plants in there in general, just been slow is all. Hardly get them to drink haha. But that’s fine and is working out good

2 Likes

I like the thick ladies of all kinds :smirk: they are really dark looking must be some good stuff your feeding

1 Like

5 Likes

Boy are they praying this morning.

10 Likes

Pretty cold still in here. Wonder how cold it actually gets .

5 Likes

Nice shot at sundown. Only time they get actual sun.

20231107_164350

The Jack Skunks look pretty identical. Liking their structure too. Looks very sturdy and symmetrical. Stem rubs are decent strong nothing crazy. Also very fast recovery after topping. Now let’s get a frosty female!

10 Likes

The reveg Odisha x Blue Sunshine. Smells like sweet tangerines currently. She actually looks really good. So hard to take a good picture of her.

the tall one next to her showed his parts so he got the chop. The rest are females.

11 Likes

The Jack Skunks living life.

The 2x BBD F2 x BC both got topped as they are starting to take off also.

The Oaxaca x Blue Sunshines

10 Likes

The more I look at these leaves the more I like them. Just something about them. They are definitely trying to steal the show in my mind.

Especially that bottom one. Minus where the chicken took a bite

The plants in the back are doing great considering how much I’ve over watered them.

13 Likes

Going to have to pivot. Plants in the greenhouse will get flowered there. Gonna be testing some radiant heat in there and maybe no up potting. The reason is I’m going to be helping a buddy with an Afghan auto run in the tent. -Any help would be greatly appreciated-. He’s sending me the Afghani auto seeds, but I wouldn’t be against looking at other Afghani auto seeds to run along side. But if anyone knows anything about growing them please chime in

4 Likes

You’re gonna make more seeds, right? RIGHT?? RIGHT???
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m definately making seeds or that’s the goal at least. There should be plenty of extra.
:+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
This will be my first seed increase for someone so fingers crossed.

5 Likes

Bless you my friend!
May the fruits of their loins be plentiful and abundant!
:green_heart:

2 Likes

Awesomeness! Thank you!

2 Likes

Rearranged and 1 top fan leaf removed on some to let that light down.

7 Likes

The lime green Odisha x Blue Sunshines.

Not sure if it’s feed that I need to up on them or just let them roll. Should be plenty in there from leftovers from the mom. I’ll sprinkle a little blood meal.

7 Likes

Getting close! The 4 Blue Dream BDJ6

12 Likes

All looks great bud I sure hope your auto seed run turns out better than the one I did

1 Like

Haha I may try to reverse an Afghani auto too and have regular and fem seeds in the same batch. That way if I mess it up they will still be regular. 🤷

1 Like