Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Sounds awesome!

1 Like

I switched to grove bags but have jars still too. Also have some cheaper off brand grove bags im checking out and they seem pretty good. The shipping kills me from grove.

3 Likes

One of the cooler nights last night.
This morning Temps when I walked into the greenhouse.

10 Likes

I agree… I only needed a few QP bags and the shipping costs as much as the bags. Pathetic considering they weigh next to nothing.

2 Likes

Exactly! It just puts it over the top.

2 Likes

BBD F2 X BC growing very slowly due to the cold.

Same with the PCO x BS. The first Isa very pungent smelly female. Took about 5 huge fan leaves off the first to let those shoots feet some light.

11 Likes

Seeded Afghani autos Day 51 above ground

Just gave them an egg shell, banana vanilla ffj, and jadaam Liquid fertilizer foliar and they’re not dead so. :anger::boom::100:

11 Likes

Purty mama’s!

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m super proud of them they’ve done so good. Haha. Even tho I’m missing something with them, but they are mostly happy. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

You have done a great job. They are just cold. :cold_face:

3 Likes

Honestly I think you might be right about the cold. It’s only like 74 currently. Pretty cold in the room where the tent is. These girls aren’t light hogs so I can’t turn the light all the way up for more heat. I’m about to try blasting them again tho.

2 Likes

They do look a bit pale…

2 Likes

Ya maybe the foliar will green them up a bit but if not I’ll feed them heavier only because of seeds. If there weren’t seeds I wouldn’t worry too much about leaves going forward as I always seem to be under fed at this point haha. Don’t know why I’m just so darn light handed with feed.

4 Likes

You can also sow some nitrogen fixers alongside them, I have never had them come up short with a bunch of beans next to them. The bean plants don’t even need to be chopped to release the nitrogen, they share their abundance with the surrounding plants as they grow. :+1:
And they self-regulate, you can’t overdo it, it all sorts itself out.
Do not underestimate the power of nitrogen fixing plants!

2 Likes

I do have this pea getting pretty big. I believe it’s a cow pea or forage pea… I had sprinkled more cover crop but the gnat larva have to eat too.

There are a few flax and clovers that came up in there also.

The foliar helped allot and I fed them with warm water this morning and keeping intake low till later in the day to let it warm up more.

6 Likes

First pic is led off

Can anyone spot one of my mite eating house spiders for a free pack of seeds. Not sure what yet. :rofl:

12 Likes

3 Likes

Nice looking garden!

1 Like

Thank you I can put you down for a pack of these if successful or I can send you a pack of PC Oaxaca x Blue Sunshine. Your choice

1 Like

Your cannabis eradicating chickens.

7 Likes