Killer Queen Bee, Hazeman Seeds, What is this?

So I have a bunch of these Killer Queen Bee samples from Hazeman Seeds but I can’t find any info on the strain, anyone familiar with it? I found a KQB, Killer Queen x Blowfish but the name doesn’t match up, not sure if maybe it’s the same thing? Any info appreciated.

3 Likes

There’s a queen bee strain if you Google that , maybe part of the cross
Killer queen x queen bee ( maybe )

3 Likes

I’m betting you’re correct! Thanks never heard of queen bee before.

2 Likes

Neither have I lol but sounds great : )

1 Like

Where did you get the freebies from, Naptown? I too received a small pack of freebies labeled “Queen Bee” by Hazeman but I had multiple orders from multiple seed banks at the time and cannot remember which one the Queen Bee came from.

I contacted Hazeman about the strain and he said “that one has to be my killer queen g13 X Cinerella 99. I grow mine 8 to 10 weeks.”

Based on his response “that has to be…” rather than a definitive response makes me wonder if it has Blowfish in thee as well and maybe he wasn’t thinking right. I too saw that Killer Queen Bee strain whilst scouring the internet and it has “Killer queen” in the name which Hazeman claims = Queen Bee but it also has “Bee” in there which he didn’t refer to it as.

I am still confused but it’s most definitely either:

A.) G-13 X Cinerella 99
Or
B.) G-13 X Cinderlla 99 X Blowfish

Maybe the seed banks they came from could weigh in.

2 Likes

Those freebies were given out by DC Seed Exchange.

2 Likes

I got some purple skunk testers from them, myself. No idea the lineage, but I’m gonna grow em anyway…

I grew out Queen Bee from Santero, super freaking delicious!! Hell I may have a few of those seeds.

1 Like