Purple kush by blimburn seeds

Is anybody familiar with blimburn seeds? Any complaints?

Ive also found a few other banks that pop up when i search “purple kush seeds”

Kanmabia, growers choice seeds, crop king, pacific seed bank, true north seed bank. Has anybody had any good or bad luck with these companies also?

3 Likes

I’ve grown Blimburn seeds. I’ve only grown their fem photos, but every seed popped. I might order from them again if I didn’t know about OG. I, of course, am very much just a hobby grower.

2 Likes

A few people here on og offered me a few pk kush seeds but im looking to snag like a 10 pack so i can have a few harvests worth of seeds

2 Likes

Blimburn sounds like bleepy bloop

2 Likes

Joti also has a purple kush
I’ve not tried it myself as of yet

1 Like

I am not familiar with JOTI. Is that a member or a bank?

2 Likes

Jordan off the island he’s a breeder out of Canada.

https://jordanoftheislands.ca/

4 Likes

Thank you very much

I grew their blackberry kush that NASC was giving away when they took on blimburn. the BK was great. i still have some. it messes me up. it has that metallic blackberry taste/smell. it’s not sweet which i think could improve it, but it yielded great and grew well. the smell is pretty cool and on mark.

that said, why is your purple kush a sativa? that description looks sus. maybe it was written by a computer that messed up.

2 Likes

Blimburn autos suck. But it is hard to mess up photos. They are cheap too but there’s better options ngl. @JohnnyPotseed has an amazing selection that won’t break your pocket :3 I think I bought almost half of the genetics offered

5 Likes

A much better option!

3 Likes

The pk im growing now is leaning sativa with long narrow sugar leaves

Most of my collection (if you can even call it that) is jp lol. This strain is a favorite of my grandfather.

1 Like

nothing weird about that? aren’t there long-leafed indicas from that region?

1 Like

Im not sure. I thought long narrow leaves mean sativa leaning plant. Im a beginner grower so i dont know much

buying kush and getting sativa might be better than buying sativa and getting kush…for a lot a people at least.

3 Likes

I just finished a grow of Purple Kush from the Pacific Seed Bank.

Nothing turned purple but it really produced, 1 full Cannatrol Cool Cure from just 1 plant. More than the other 3 strains I was growing.

1 Like

Tbh, I would stay clear of both blimburn and joti. Both are buying white label seeds and reselling them. They are not true purple kush, probably not even related to purple kush. If you want good, reputable seeds, learn more about the breeders. If you can’t identify a person who is open to the public. Don’t buy the seeds… 99% of the reputable companies and breeders are on one forum or another, or atleast have been. If they are not on a forum, look at IG and see if there is a person behind the account and not just a big company.

Purple kush doesn’t have narrow leafs, and if it does, it’s not purple kush… This can’t come as a surprise.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Exactly what previous poster said. Steer clear you can find a much better option for some good kush. I grew a couple blumburn freebies a while back…garbage imo.

1 Like

…………msg deleted….