A few bumps in the road...
So I started this off with 4 hard to germ Headband. Well they lived up to their reputation. After seeing nothing from them in a week I excavated them carefully for signs of germination. One looked like it had popped so I carefully reburied it just to see if it would do anything. Nothing yet.
In the meantime I also started 5 Tangie F2's using paper-towel method, of which 3 germinated and were placed into Solo cups with RGT. Alas, on of the little ones couldn't get its helmet off and died. The remaining two are working on their first set of leaves now.
The problem with that is I need 4 plants... so I went ahead and germinated two Dinafem Blueberry seeds in a paper towel, but popped and I put into the Solo Cups. That was yesterday, today I can already see the first of the Blueberry just beneath the surface, it should be up before long!
I'm letting the one Headband tag along for now. We'll see if it ends up doing anything.
A few pics:
This is the Dinafem Blueberry starting their germ
This is the Tangie F2's breaking the surface.
And here is the Tangie F2's saying hello to the world
A group shot in all their glory
I am currently watering with straight water (pH adjusted) until they get a second set of leaves then I will start with a 1g MegaCrop/gallon nute solution.
More to come!