KingGhidora's 2x4x5ft tent grow/5x solstrips (now 8x). From scratch!

Yes, I’m hoping this is the easy prevention plan here. Fans are cheap and easy. It’s actually coco (Royal Gold Tupur) by the way.

I’m using Blumats (gravity fed drip system)… The affected area wasn’t even close to the drip site - other side of the pot even.

2 Likes

The mold could also be a surface based mycelium fungus and as mentioned above @Albannach extra airflow would help with that, but all that its showing right now is that your media may be running a bit too wet, thus the growth of the white fuzz.

4 Likes

Well mold or fungus it’s gone now and hasn’t reappeared yet. :ok_hand: I’m not taking my chances with it.

1 Like

Quickie update day 15F-ish

Garden shot

Blueberry Close-ups

Tangie Close-ups

A quick recap for those just joining us…

5 grams per gallon of MegaCrop
4ml per gallon of H&G Drip Clean
5 gallon reservoir
Tropf Blumats
2x4x5ft tent
3 gallon smart pots
~325W SolStrips 3500K
Crockett Family Farms Tangie F2 (the big girl) x1
Dinafem Blueberry x2

EDIT: Forgot the medium… Royal Gold Tupur: a coco/perlite+some other special goodies blend

See y’all soon now.

9 Likes

looking good! blueberry looks real nice

1 Like

Thanks @toastyjakes, they are starting to redeem themselves. I almost feel bad bitchin’ about them being so small compared to the Tangie! #sorrynotsorry

3 Likes

They look sweet as and really healthy too how is the grow so far :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lovin how the plants are just eating up the light from the SOL strips. Man, next time I have a build out… I’m really leaning towards going LED.
Btw, cool shot of the blueberry. Really dig the close up of those pistils

Thanks for sharing
Swampy

1 Like

Nice :+1: @KingGhidora ,…!
That’s a few massive plants I’ve seen recently under the solstrips, are you gonna start bending stems or can you lift your lights higher… there’s probably more stretching left, etc… what’s your plans - defoliate after 3 weeks and lst.?
Good luck whatever, im gonna watch this play out mate,
Happy growing bud ,
Gaz

Ps. Im using megacrop too and so far ,it’s been excellent…

3 Likes

Tangie and blueberry :smile: . Fellow fan of the fruit terp’s, huh. Nice :+1: I’m growing those too.

2 Likes

I’ve already flopped them over once :laughing: and I have been weaving through the trellis - I can’t imagine how big they’d be without that LOL. Defoliation below the trellis is coming Real Soon Now :tm:.

1 Like

Yessiree! I :heart: the fruits! Who wants to smoke diesel, skunk, and pine cones? :wink:

2 Likes

Yah they are lovin’ the light! 8 strips is awesome for a 2x4 but I think 10 would be just right… as it is though I am running at 40W sq/ft for what it’s worth. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! The grow is coming along with minimal headaches so far! First time growin’ in something like 15 years and so much has changed! But I am getting dialed in on my new setup and already planning the next grow. I learned a lot this time around and am eager to keep improving!

1 Like

Search for the terps! Ima have to keep track and follow along on this one

1 Like

Oh this Tangie is right on the money! After messing with it my fingers smell just like I tore apart an orange (or tangerine) bare-handed!

4 Likes

Hell ya that’s what I like to hear, cheers!

1 Like

Do you happen to have a PAR meter?

2 Likes

I don’t, but @Jellypowered has done some limited PAR testing with the SolStrips and I think there is some other data floating around as well.

3 Likes

I had 6 pots run first time. 3 of them had the white fuzz on the top. I removed it from 2 of them. The 3rd fuzzy one was the nicest most potent bud I’ve grown. Just saying lol

Looking good btw bro

3 Likes